Regional pill discussion : South West

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red Hands in CA??

Just wondering if anyone has any results for these or experiences with these. I can't seem to find any information on them and I just got a hold of them today here in California. Any information will help, thank you

White Chanel - Denver

Just wondering if anyone has any info on these. I'm a little skeptical of these after my run in with the Alligators around Denver right now.

Thanks in advance.

Lime Green Canadian Maple Leafs, CA, 411.

Saw these at the rave in so cal last night but passed em up anyone got any info?

Lime Green w/ electric blue specks

Single stack looking, bevelled on both sides, no score

Canadian Maple Leaf imprint w/ no stem.

Theyre pretty weak, if you just take one, you will almost roll but not quite.
I think its a mix, 1 part mda 2 parts mdma.
I took 2 and a half at once and still didnt roll that good.

The best tabs going around right now are Snoopies, JK, Blue girls restroom symbol.

StratusBouce said:
Theyre pretty weak, if you just take one, you will almost roll but not quite.
I think its a mix, 1 part mda 2 parts mdma.
I took 2 and a half at once and still didnt roll that good.

The best tabs going around right now are Snoopies, JK, Blue girls restroom symbol.

what about the blue unicorns?

anybody know anything about some dark blue pandas? i read about some sky blue ones on pillreports, but i just wanted to know if these are the same as those? any experience or insight would be much appreciated!

Hey everyone ;) I just picked up some pills for Vegas this weekend and was wondering if anyone has heard anything about them. They have the Superman logo, but are white with yellow specks. I've only heard reports on the blue Supers. Has anyone else tried these? Oh, I got them from LA. Thanks!

Hey wasup guys. Anyone have any experiences or info regarding blue pegasus and red fish in cali? Thanks.

continuousbeing said:
anybody know anything about some dark blue pandas? i read about some sky blue ones on pillreports, but i just wanted to know if these are the same as those? any experience or insight would be much appreciated!

we munched these on thursday and they were awesome. one of the cleanest rolls ive ever had. very smooth, no cracked out feeling, rolled for about 7 hours off 3, well spaced. i highly reccomend getting some if you can!

Green Apple - Denver

All right, I'll probably post a report on these on pill reports in the near future. My impression with these is that they are weak and speedy, so if you roll alot you are going to need 2 right off the bat to get going. I know that is not always a comment in the best interest of harm reduction, but the honest truth is that 1 of these did not even bring me close to peaking. However after 2 I definitely felt I was rolling. Two others agreed with me completely on this.

I’m confident that these are the exact same pills on E data listed as 20 parts caffeine/ 10 parts mdma / and 1 part meth. They are extremely hard and compressed, they take 1-2 hours to kick in.

That's really the other drawback... if you don't like speedy pills you get a lot of speedy baggage to go with your roll. Personally, I kind of like the speedy aspect added to it but would still rather have a clean pill any day.

Peace

Orange Mercedes - Denver

Anyone have any info on these?

These pills are dark orange with the mercedes symbol, a beveled edge, and have a slightly domed bottom. They have a clean press, are very solid / compressed with white specks throughout. They are very similar in appearance and density to the green apples in Denver right now.

I've heard pretty good things about them, as far as quality and length of roll. However, I hear the comedown is a bitch. They're believed to be an mda/mdma combo pill - don't know if this was confirmed by a testing kit or not though.

green hammers in denver

there green bevel edge no score anboby tried prety good supect mdmaand i just got some more blue thie or saints

Last edited:
woundering what peaple thought of them i woud give them a 7 thats becouse it only lasted three hours but i do e every 2 weeks they do have meth or caffiene i cant sleep so if u dont want it beware

Last edited:
so are they good

so are these good? i just got some and have not tried them are they madd speedy?are they mda mdma ????any info will help

whats up with the blue crowns????denver

any one know anything about these pills they are the same color as the green hammers in denver no score on back stamp is a crown with three points.i need info i need to know if they are speedy mda mdma ???whats up8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o 8o

I haven't heard anything... and I know color means nothing, but chances are they may be the same batch with a new logo. then again they could have an added adulterant and the makers are assuming people will think it's the same batch. get a test kit bro

Status
Not open for further replies.