Regional pill discussion : South West

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, yeah but the weird thing is that the disassociative effects only lasted about an hour and then after that I believe I peaked on the MDMA. Heh. Who knows..

Just got a hold of some SW's, I'm relatively new to pills only other pills I could compare to was Blue Supermans and Grn Barts. Supermans were my first time and I was wildin out in the club, real freaky, sexually uncontained. It was wild. Second was Barts and that just had me very social. SW's were great, nice love type calm and smiles all nite long, real touchy feely, it was great. But on oanother occation I got really irate when mah friends bcame indecisive about things. New thing around my Hollywood area is Pink X5's I'm due to pick up this week, anyone got info on them?

blue flying heart blue rose blue flying horse blue horse with guy on horse in denver

these are new out here there all good but the rose and the flying heart are taller than the other pills the other pill are wider not so tall.

has any one had the blue flying hearts

has any one had the flying hearts or the blue pegasus?whats the deal am i the only one that has these?
8o 8o 8o

It was kind of heart to understand the original wording in your post. And no, I haven't had either. A picture might help us??

the flying hearts are good i think they have mdma and mda in them the pegausus are real melo roll and the blue roses are really clean they all do not have any meth or any other upper in them.
sorry i was fuck up when i wrote that.
8( 8( 8(

louis vuitton in phoenix

Well ive read a few reports and from what ive seen they are all pretty crappy or say that its a dxm mdma mix but that was in cali and some other places but chances are they will be the same pill but if anyone has heard about them or knows something help me asap...:(

Blue SeaHorse - Denver ?

Anyone in the Denver area tried these yet?

The PR reviews are decent.

It may be possible that the pegasus post by lilraoneboy could also be the seahorse. I'm not positive though... but I could see how the seahorse could be mistaken for pegasus

maybe but the sea horse are a darker blue than the pegasus

are they light blue or dark blue?

Anyone out there in the South West? Especially here in SoCal. Things seem to be VERY scarce here. Is that your experience, or just mine?

mollies from santa fe,NM. Around 100 mg.........very clean pills, best i had in a while

Light Green / Off White Alligators - Denver - WARNING

Light Green / White Alligators.... w/ green specks :

These pills initially felt like they were going to lead into a nice peak / roll but fell short and actually turned into a roll I wished I could get out of. I started vomiting, which never happens to me. Broke into an uncontrollable hot sweat for the first 2 hours. After that I settled into a roll that was mostly crazy CEV's and not much of the loved up feelings I normally get from MDMA. My scalp and skin in general was itching like crazy ( still is the day after ) and at no point were my pupils dilated, in fact they looked constricted.

Save your money, serotonin, and time for a different pill.

Last edited:
Hmm.. based on the effects u described, I'd say it most certainly contained DXM

my boy took these

my hommie took these and he look like he was going to die.he said he felt like shit.he said.IM NOT ROLLING THIS IS THE WORST FELING I EVER FELTIN MY LIFE AND I WANT IT TO STOP.fuck these pills they are going to kill someone 4 sho.
KEEP AWAY FROM THESE!!!!

It's a Seahorse and an easily identifable logo. They tested good and the ratings are between 6-8.

Blue Waffer / Lines - Denver?

Anyone tried these in Denver?

They tested the same as the Blue Seahorses (same press, color & specks).

They were mixed in the seahorses - both seem like their from the same source..

The PR ratings are between 6-8.

The word 'Warning' should be tacked onto the subject line. Also post a harm reduction on the PR site too.

I personally think it's worth the cost of a test kit when it can help avoid a bad roll like this..

FYI: I'm willing to test pills for free in the Denver area.

Status
Not open for further replies.