Regional pill discussion : South West

Status
Not open for further replies.
your right its dxm had to try for myself i had blue saints last weekend thay were great any info on whats good in denver thanx

XxRacerxX said:
Anyone out there in the South West? Especially here in SoCal. Things seem to be VERY scarce here. Is that your experience, or just mine?

just yours

is it a real heart? what exactly do you mean? I'm sure it wasn't ripped from someone's chest if that's what you mean.

do you mean heart OR kidney?

either way, I haven't heard of any actual heart shaped pills in probably 3+ years, at least in the Denver area.

there hardpressed like blue wafers and saints there not bad i think its mdma beware alligaters thay are dxm

hard pressed doesn't mean anything about whether or not there is mdma content. and as far as the gators... you already know about the thread about them ;)

hey, is this the pill your speaking of
47641.jpg

If so I had them. they are great

I have heard accounts of these pills being very good.....there is actually an image of these in the gallery section with a slight review in it...try searching for it

sorry i just looked at them again there a womens face side veiw ill post new thread

Last edited:
lite pink ladies face side view

the pills are hard pressed womens face side view any info woud help

Last edited:
pink ladies

thanks for the info i tried them last night they were all right but shourt roll thanks fo geting back to me peace

yup

no prob.look out for the blue pegausu and the blue flying hearts and the blue rose.there also in denver

Re: pink ladies

davidj80222 said:
thanks for the info i tried them last night they were all right but shourt roll thanks fo geting back to me peace
I thought you ate hearts last night? Or at least that's what your post said

Question Mark Blue/Green & Blue Speckled in CA??

Anyone have any info on this pill? Recently obtained just North of LA. It looks exactly like the pill pictured here: http://www.ecstasydata.org/viewtablet.php?ID=1187

(Picture is on ecstasydata website, pill ID #1187 - lists contents as "unidentified" and I have no idea what that means, except that it is not MDMA).

However, that report is over 2 years old so I don't know if this pill I just received is from a new batch (which actually contains MDMA) or not. I do hope it is MDMA! Please let me know if you have any experience with this pill and what you thought. I have not tried it yet! Thanks :)

Just south of Santa Barbara... so about 140 miles north of LA. Am worried about trying them...

Status
Not open for further replies.