• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Regional Pill Discussion: South East v2

im in florida rite now bout 10 min from dade county miami ne point me in the rite direction for some beans headin back to south beach again tonight and tons of green but no white or beans wtf any help is very much apreciated

DjVooDoo said:
stay away from
: blue/green hard pressed "star" pill ... tested and its 2cb .. was having panic attacks for days following
any and all diamonds.....

any one tried orange bunnies?... with rabbits imprinted ? not play boys
in miami area

Rabbits are bunk, most if not all meth.

Buddy had them said they suck.

Here r some reports

DjVooDoo said:
pink / red diamonds very very little mdma heavy dose of meth
in the shape of a 3d diamond .they look yummy but they are such a shitty bean and there is so many floating around miami stay away from any diamond beans . trying green stars tonight.... hope for better luck:p

you guys never post a response when you say u have just capped beans
8)

I have a couple of friends who took those as well, said they had no idea what was in them (but they thought at the most it was just a little speed- they took one each). One was purple and one was yellow- so those are bunk as well...

[disclaimer, I live in Oklahoma and we had these a few months ago... back in October, November maybe?]

nikol said:
I have a couple of friends who took those as well, said they had no idea what was in them (but they thought at the most it was just a little speed- they took one each). One was purple and one was yellow- so those are bunk as well...

[disclaimer, I live in Oklahoma and we had these a few months ago... back in October, November maybe?]

took .. orange/greywhitishtanish y3s pure shit like a hint of mdma would feel peek for like 15 mins then would come down .... but feel right asleep at least it wasent a meth bomb ... took a few more orange and red diamonds they are fun if u are looking for a speed igh and want to chill with out rolling all night and day . yuck
red transformers that are like a head of a decepticon were strong mda ....
im looking at getting yellow and red stars tonight.... green and blue stars with raised star logo really hard pressed pill ..were scary ass 2cb-XX crazy panic attacks for days following ... is there any decent beans in miami? wtf .... like 8 diff connects all with speed or garbage hallucinogen impostor beans . ya i remeber the first ultra ... fuckin ZEN FEST when beans were auctualy x the good old days befor ass holes in hialea started repressing them ya they do......:|

There is good stuff in the NOLA area, coming from cali. We just went through some orange mitsu, golden apples, red scorpions, yellow thumbs up, blue naked ladies, orange dolphins, and yellow maserati. After new year's pretty much all quality stuff except for the fake easter egg color flat lines.

11abc11 said:
There is good stuff in the NOLA area, coming from cali. We just went through some orange mitsu, golden apples, red scorpions, yellow thumbs up, blue naked ladies, orange dolphins, and yellow maserati. After new year's pretty much all quality stuff except for the fake easter egg color flat lines.
I wouldn't say all quality stuff. We've had a lot of garbage around. Fortunately, as you stated, we've recently been getting some beans. We had those Red Rolexes in December, then a bunch of bullshit for two months. Lately, though, things have been picking up...such as the presses you mentioned.

11abc11 said:
There is good stuff in the NOLA area, coming from cali. We just went through some red scorpions, blue naked ladies,. After new year's pretty much all quality stuff except for the fake easter egg color flat lines.

Question,were those blue ladies facing right with a shallow press,more of a mixture of blue & white, and domed on both sides? The scorpions, were they more pink in color with the same shallow press(looks like same presser),with the scorpion also turned right with 6 legs visible?

I ask because I can get some at the moment in the capitol city. I`ve been told the ladies were clean but weak,and the scorpions were a little stronger but also clean. This comes from the supplier so of course I am looking for more feedback. I`m really unsure of the scorpions because those have a bad rep. as being meth bombs.

DJ NEXUS said:
Question,were those blue ladies facing right with a shallow press,more of a mixture of blue & white, and domed on both sides? The scorpions, were they more pink in color with the same shallow press(looks like same presser),with the scorpion also turned right with 6 legs visible?

I ask because I can get some at the moment in the capitol city. I`ve been told the ladies were clean but weak,and the scorpions were a little stronger but also clean. This comes from the supplier so of course I am looking for more feedback. I`m really unsure of the scorpions because those have a bad rep. as being meth bombs.
I'm not sure about the ladies, but that sounds like an accurate description of the scorpions. Not so much pink, though...more like bright red...or maybe a dark hot pink. Some people I know said they were great, some said they were alright, and some said they were terrible. I personally didn't try them because I was busy with something else when they were available and I don't like mixing stuff. I will say this, though, all of the people I actually watched on them seemed to be rolling pretty good and they were all pleased. I wasn't actually with any of the people who didn't like them, and in my experience those people don't know good pills anyway. As for the reputation: I understand where you're coming from 100%. I've always had issues with scorpions, but these are a different press then other scorpions I've seen.

Green Stars in MIA?

Hey guys. I wanted to know what you had heard/felt about the green stars in Miami? I've heard mixed things, people on Pillreports said maybe DXM & MDMA? One person tested them and said no MDMA, another said they tested and there was.

My friend told me there are two different batches, one is green and the other is a more "off" color. The green ones are good, the others aren't, but that both pills have the raised star, not an imprinted one.

What do you think?

So.. it's Ultra time

Any word on:

Blue transformers (round pill)
Green Mitsubishis
Purple Superman
Yellow clovers
Pink Shamrocks
White G's up Hoes down
White Octagons

I'm assuming the shamrocks and clovers are the samestamp. People just refer to them differently, even though technically they are Clubs, like on the playing card.

The G's up Hoes down are also known as Lady Gs, Naked Ladies, and Gangsta Bitches for those who call em different things.

The Octagons are also known as Railroads and Stop Signs for those that also call them different things.

Thanks in advance

White Octagons 305

Hey, SWIM doesn't know if these are the same, but SWIM took some white octagons aka stop signs about a year ago, and they were fucking awesome. SWIM took 1 1/2 and rolled balls for five hours or so...until they threw up because they had to drive and the highway lights were blowing them up so hard.

No lovey dovey feeling at all though...SWIM things large amount of MDA.

Nother KY area/ south west OH

Red bulls outward press - VERY GOOD
blue motorolas outward press - VERY GOOD
red apples - medium MDMA
yellow clubs - ?
pink butterfly/moth - ?
purple Jerry garcia - ? Not sure if these are any good but I have never seen such a detailed press on a bean. I mean you can make out the hairs in his beard, glasses everything

DJ NEXUS said:
Anyone in Louisiana seen the pink D&G`s? Any feedback on quality?

picked up some of these tonight along with some orangish mac apples...not consumed yet.

here is the apple...dont have a pic of the d&g yet

NSFW:
apple.jpg

Last edited: