Regional Pill Discussion: North East v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
my boy just called said he could get some "triple stack" green fish. anyone come across these? I'm tired of getting ripped...

green fish

are you able to take a look at the pills? if the logo is an outpressed one that looks like the picture below, these have been confirmed as shit (piperazines) in the usa, canada, and australia:

11062.jpg

if the stamp is the same as the above i would steer clear.

damn the last 15 different pills that have come around my area have ALL been piperazines....what...the...fuck...

any1 here bout the orange gs up hoes down (g ladys)? i personally havent tried them bunch of my friends had and said they r awesome im just trying to figure whats in them. Also any1 kno anything bout the blue transformers goin around in NY, PA area.

any1 here bout the orange gs up hoes down (g ladys)? i personally havent tried them bunch of my friends had and said they r awesome im just trying to figure whats in them. Also any1 kno anything bout the blue transformers goin around in NY, PA area.
Are the transformers shaped like a decipticon or autobot logo?

Does anyone know anything about Blue Batmans? My friend says they are imprinted. Thats all I know. I am in the North East area. Please let me know if you know anything about these. Someone on Pillreports has a posative report saying MDXX High but they were not tested, so that doesn't mean much to me. Any info would b much appriciated.

Do any beans ever make it to N.H.?

yup, but it's definitely on occasion we're not stuck with tons of different pipes. wooooo

edit: speaking of, just heard some light green outpressed turtles showed up. pretty sure they're pipes as well but haven't tested. the outpress scared me away but i'll at least taste it since i'm test kit-less.

Last edited:
anyone have the pink star imitations, the ones that are grainy/chalky and hard as hell to break up? got stuck with 8 of em and all were bullshit, tasted nothing like a roll

had a pink star about a month ago. Didn't do shit and I thought is was cause I had only one but I guess they must have been knockoffs

Had three pink stars total from two different sources the other night. Achieved an extremely clean but fairly weak roll...only got to about a 5 out of 10 on the rolling scale and the peak only lasted an hour or so, but I was able to eat/fall asleep as soon as I got home. I'm guessing either all three were clean but EXTREMELY weak (30mg) mdma, or that one was good (100mg) and the other two were just bunk/filler. At least none of them were piperazines.

blah iddy blah blah.... these pipers must be stopped n killed... u find em u beat them steal their pills n flush em

At an event in baltimore last sat i came across a brown substance n was told its not molly but somthin calld sass. It had some powder n had a few of these almost crack rock looking things. I was wondering if anybody else came across this stuff?

I wish I would have knew about this site sooner. Just took a BART HEAD! A little research would have gone a long way. I feel terrible. I got it in the Bronx so be warned. I did roll hard all weekend on the PINK STARS. 1st time in years. My guy says he's got pure MDMA but I'm not sure of the imprint. I think he said they are white. We'll see. I'm gonna get a test kit ASAP. And how do I make this shit go away?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.