• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Redosing - 2 LSD or not 2 LSD that is the question!

nuube

Bluelighter
Hi all. I am planning to take a higher than usual dose of 1P-LSD and am unsure if I should take it all at once or split it.

I normally take 150mcg with occasional trips at 300mcg, sometimes the onset of the 300 can be a bit intense but it settles down as the trip progresses.

So as I am planning on taking 450mcg I was thinking of taking the 300 first then an hour later the final 150.

Anyone any views?

Anyone want to chime in with their own experiences with this kind of dose increase?

With most psychedelics, double the dose results in a far greater than double the effect.

If you have troubles with 300ug I'd suggest 450ug will be too much. You have to ask yourself why you need such a large jump?

1hr isn't really time enough to truly judge the effects in my experience with actual lsd. Too many times have I heard the famous last words well, "I'll just have another half" well before the peak, only to have their arse handed to them in the following 20mins.

With most psychedelics, double the dose results in a far greater than double the effect.

If you have troubles with 300ug I'd suggest 450ug will be too much. You have to ask yourself why you need such a large jump?

1hr isn't really time enough to truly judge the effects in my experience with actual lsd. Too many times have I heard the famous last words well, "I'll just have another half" well before the peak, only to have their arse handed to them in the following 20mins.

The reason behind the jump is to try and go deeper into myself.

The 'trouble' (bit of anxiety) is only for a brief period at onset takes me 10/15 mins to adjust fully and find my comfort zone on I find. Sometimes I think its the charge of energy with the drug onset and I find I need this with lysergamides while the likes of 4-HO-MET don't seem to have that - I can just go with the higher dose all at once. Some

The reason the 1hr given was just to offset the come on a bit while still attaining relatively higher/deeper plains.

Thanks for the reply.

I checked back through a few notes i had on tripping and the times with difficulty were with 150mcg of 1p-LSD with 100mcg of ETH-LAD, I wonder if that makes a bigger difference - the fact that I mixed the 2 lysergamides?