• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Red/Yellow Guns?

drewb8769

Greenlighter
Hey im in AZ and i was just wondering how th red and yellow gun/glocks were.my connect said that they came from Cali. anyone got the word on em?

Did you check out SouthWest Pill Discussion over on the NADD board? Ever thought about a testing kit? :) Be safe & keep us updated!

I had the red glocks on June 22nd. That was a long ass time ago, but they were AWESOME. I absolutely loved them, my favorite roll so far (6 times total). If they are the same batch, which is possible, then I suggest them highly. In fact, I sure wish I still had some!

i popped 2 yellow and green glocks this past weekend at 6 am even after doing about a gram and a half of blow and still fuckin' thizzed out to the maxx

dcsteez said:
By the way Ravenous, where is the NADD board? what is that?

The NADD Board can be found here:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=23

(Otherwise, scroll all the way down to near the bottom of the main page until you see the North and South America Forums.

It stands for: North and South American Drug Discussion

It's a regional forum for talking about all drugs (as well as pills and pill IDs) in general.

Also, if you can't find answers here, you may be able to find answers there. Just pick the thread that corresponds to your region, i.e.- "Regional Pill Discussion - Southwest v.2" At the beginning of a thread like this, the first post will usually tell you what area the thread is designed to cover.

Hope this helps!:)

--WH

honestly, this forum gets better response
as our ADD minds dont bother scrolling too far down!

101 posts, shit im done here!
bye guys thanks for all the help