• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Red vein kratom (borneo/khalimantan) for cocaine comedown, works great, is it safe?

pbuilder

Bluelighter
For some reason i couldn't post this in other drugs because on mobile there is no way to select a thread prefix and a thread prefix is required to post a thread... That needs to be fixed. Anyways, please move to OD admins, thanks.

I have found on several occasions that red vein kratom, specifically borneo, works amazingly for the depression amd over stimulation of a coke comedown. I have read on many occasions that kratom + other stimulants is dangerous and can cause problems, however the red vein borneo kratom has virtually no noticeable stimulation but rather a very opiate like effect from it. It has worked amazingly for me during coke comedowns, makes me feel cozy and warm and i can drift off to sleep.

Is this really a dangerous combo, if the kratom strain is a very sedating one like most red veins?

The last thing I'd want during a stimulant comedown is something that hits adrenergic receptors, but as you said perhaps the strain lacks affinity to those receptors. It's supposed to be the greens and whites that are more stimulating so I'd stay away from them. Never used kratom with cocaine as all the cocaine around these parts is rubbish.

The last thing I'd want during a stimulant comedown is something that hits adrenergic receptors, but as you said perhaps the strain lacks affinity to those receptors. It's supposed to be the greens and whites that are more stimulating so I'd stay away from them. Never used kratom with cocaine as all the cocaine around these parts is rubbish.

I completely get that, and with like a green stim strain or any white strain i'd agree, but green malaysian and red borneo/khalimantan/bali if you have a good supplier literally all mimic like a hydrocodone high for me. A nice mild but warm and fuzzy buzz. I don't find them stimulating at all personally, I guess it depends on supplier. In fact I switched off IV fentanyl and heroin, and poppy seed tea, to kratom about 6 months ago and after the first week or so the kratom had me nice and stable. 10-30 grams of a red vein strain a day depending on what I'm trying to accomplish is a cheap, healthy, low side effect, perfect maintenance drug for me xd! And I just happened to notice every time since then that I've been having a rough coke comedown, 10 grams or so of red vein kratom makes me feel 100x better. I would say it even makes me feel better overall then heroin, although heroin of course has that rush IV. But yea I think I'm allergic to H cuz I get crazy redness and itchyness, but yea red vein borneo kratom, godlike for coke comedown for me.

funnily enough i was going a little off this weekend. i was on 0.5mg alprazolam, 45mg adderall and i took 1.5mg alprazolam for the comedown. oddly enough the generic form of xanax did like absolutely nothing for the comedown but silence the overstimulation. idk if it's cuz now i'm aware that nicotine causes alprazolam to clear your system faster that it doesn't affect me as much anymore when i smoke idk. back in the day a cig wouldn't touch my sedative effects of benzos.

anyway. it was 6 am and i had taken the adderall dose around 4/5pm the day before. i couldn't sleep but had my red vein bali dose of 5gs for sunday in a bag so i went for it. within 20mins my mood was lifted and my heart was racing FAST. it was not in a bad way until i began peaking which consisted of intense waves of 'gentle' tachycardia that was very euphoric. it was only my 2nd kratom dose and on the first one i hadn't noticed anything like this. it helped the comedown greatly but my heart rate was very high.
there was a point where i went back up to my hotel room and felt very faint. i began cold sweating and feeling nauseated. that could have been because i hadn't eaten or just the kratom. i almost thought i had to puke but i'm aware of the old trick to get away from opioid nausea so i lay down and the high went back to being euphoric for the next 2hrs and then fell off as kratom usually does gradually for the next 2-4hrs.

overall i think it may not be the best comedown supplement but it really helps with the mood drop associated with stimulant comedowns. as for it not being safe that's what im here to find out about but i thought my experience may help.

Just out of curiosity, didn't you say you were avoiding Kratom now because you thought it was bad for you heart? (I DON'T anymore after that big long debate we all had about a month or so back).

And by that token, if you are trying to watch your heart how would using coke not be WAY worse for your heart than Kratom??

Doesn't sound like someone with concerns about his heart should be using coke in the first place, but hey, it's your choice.

I was just surprised to hear you mentioning it after you said that.

Just out of curiosity, didn't you say you were avoiding Kratom now because you thought it was bad for you heart? (I DON'T anymore after that big long debate we all had about a month or so back).

And by that token, if you are trying to watch your heart how would using coke not be WAY worse for your heart than Kratom??

Doesn't sound like someone with concerns about his heart should be using coke in the first place, but hey, it's your choice.

I was just surprised to hear you mentioning it after you said that.

It was a specific strain of kratom that was giving me chest pains. Once i realized that and switched strains, the chest pains went away and i decided that one study about mitragyine wasn't enough to deter me from kratom use.

It was a specific strain of kratom that was giving me chest pains. Once i realized that and switched strains, the chest pains went away and i decided that one study about mitragyine wasn't enough to deter me from kratom use.

Interesting.

I'm glad to hear your chest pains went away and also to hear that that study no longer convinces you as that helps make me more confident as well lol, even though I'd already decided it didn't convince me.

So what was the once strain that was giving you chest pains??

i think the main concern is the poly drug use. obviously both are addictive--SERIOUSLY, LOOK IT UP!!-- and if used frequently will really badly fuck you up. i was all about dihydrocodeine for coke comedowns and now i'm a heroin addict. sorry to be a buzzkill, and i'm sure you're aware of the dangers, but just in case, tread lightly, mate.

Interesting.

I'm glad to hear your chest pains went away and also to hear that that study no longer convinces you as that helps make me more confident as well lol, even though I'd already decided it didn't convince me.

So what was the once strain that was giving you chest pains??

It was just a specific vendors red khalimantan.

i think the main concern is the poly drug use. obviously both are addictive--SERIOUSLY, LOOK IT UP!!-- and if used frequently will really badly fuck you up. i was all about dihydrocodeine for coke comedowns and now i'm a heroin addict. sorry to be a buzzkill, and i'm sure you're aware of the dangers, but just in case, tread lightly, mate.

Look what up?

I've already been there with h, kratom keeps me off it.