• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Recurring oral thrush

yubacity

Bluelighter
I keep getting oral thrush i have had hiv tests negative. Every time i go through a rough few weeks of purging i find i get oral thrush again that i had caught from eating out my weed dealer before covid shutdown. It is not my wife her fanny clean, not the last few affairs I have had . It always comes back when i purge and puke a lot does that cause it or what is wrong with me? At the moment my tongue is massive lips swollen and swallowing motion not happen some times I just can't swallow because the thrush down my throat

Since it's returning often seek medical at to attention at an ER or urgent care. The symptoms you are describing are concerning.

1. How often is the thrush happening and are you sure it's from sexual contact?

2. I would lie down and take 1000mg Tylenol and a strong antihistamine such as Benadryl (diphenhydramine HCl) or Piracetam (cyproheptadine) 50mg - 100mg to see if that works. If it doesn't help, steroids will but I doubt you'll have any. Again, ER will help.

3. Are you bulemic? What do you mean purge?

Since it's returning often seek medical at to attention at an ER or urgent care. The symptoms you are describing are concerning.

1. How often is the thrush happening and are you sure it's from sexual contact?

2. I would lie down and take 1000mg Tylenol and a strong antihistamine such as Benadryl (diphenhydramine HCl) or Piracetam (cyproheptadine) 50mg - 100mg to see if that works. If it doesn't help, steroids will but I doubt you'll have any. Again, ER will help.

3. Are you bulemic? What do you mean purge?
I go through stages of bulemia and thayts when it pops up again but i firsty got it 3 years ago after going down on women . The sides of my lips crack first spreads to tongue then to lips swollen and finally to throat .