• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio

🌟🌟 Social 🌟🌟 Rectify's molecular poetry thread

1-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-1-vinyl-2-methylaminopropane.png


LUKE
1-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-1-vinyl-2-methylaminopropane

Use The Wittig Reaction On Methylone?
Wouldn't Wittig reaction on methylone be expected to get you the internal olefin though?
 
I Really Don’t Know Or Care. I Lost My Designer Drug Source. It Thinks I’m Insane. 9
 
Last edited:
I Go To The Psychiatrist To Get Drugs. Why Do You Think I Go To The PsyCHiatRIST?

To Get Psych Meds. 6
 
Last edited:
Happy Birthday (October 9th) To Jorge (pronounced ‘WHORE hey’) From Willing Way AND Sister Rebel Outlaw (username: fertile?) Carrie! xoxo. 19
 
Wouldn't Wittig reaction on methylone be expected to get you the internal olefin though?

That Is A Good Question.

It Seems To Me There Must Be A Facile Synthetic Procedure To Produce Said Compound, But I Haven’t Given It Much Thought And Can’t Think Of One Off The Top Of My Head.
 
with 2ce:

“There Was A Strange Angel Devil Pairing As I Saw The Christ Child Emerge From The Primordial Mother Ooze. To Me, It Was Easter Rather Than The 4th Of July.”

From The Book Of PiHKAL.
 
Do You Need Me? Probably Not. But I Am Here To Enhance Life With All Its Vibrant, Shining Colors, Not To Impede It. Understanding Makes My Truth Crystal Clear.
 
Top