• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Rectently relapsed

Barstool_hero

Greenlighter
So that being said, I'm off the methadone and feel horrible. Never threw away my old gear.(sign of a pro) but quite a bit of it has old junk with blood mixed in. Long time dried.
So my question..... has anyone got any experience whit re injecting old scaggs and blood shots?

get some kratom or something bro

I don't judge anyone but this thread is kinda fucked up (no offense)

I remember one time when I was sober and in withdrawal I noticed some old residual black tar heroin on my ID card and spent about 2 hours trying to gather it and subsequently smoke it and it didn't even get me high because it was a tiny speck to begin with

worse feeling than if it did get me high

maybe switch your mind to something else? Nothing worse than fiending for something that wont even get you high.

...another time I was fresh out of rehab and came back to my box of gear and again, tried to get high but there was nothing left anyways

I would advise to switch your mind to something else, even tho you said you already relapsed.

Good luck

You should not be re rinsing old shots if you know what's good for you. Believe I will move your post to a darker part of BL where we talk about janky shit like this.

check out this thread for more info

I relapsed recently too after 4 years of being clean I was high for 2 hours and that’s it. Wtf the dope is trash these days or what? I’m sure it was Fentanyl.
How does one go about locating some good oldschool shit??

I relapsed recently too after 4 years of being clean I was high for 2 hours and that’s it. Wtf the dope is trash these days or what? I’m sure it was Fentanyl.
How does one go about locating some good oldschool shit??

That's not good, sorry for your relapse. Seems Fentanyl is in a lot of the H these days.

Certainly one would not go to Bluelight to locate some good oldschool shit, as that'd be tomfoolery and against the Bluelight User Agreement

Please do not try to rinse some old coagulated shots out. That shit is beyond gross and so so bad for you. I've only done it once and it was not worth it. Even shots without blood in them sitting around like that can be the source of a lot of bacteria growth, so I imagine coagulated blood is much worse. No judgement here though. I get it. I spent a good 2-3 days smashing cottons before I finally started this latest suboxone taper. But you know what? Now that I'm down to such a low suboxone dose and almost done, I feel a million times better not having gone out and picked up in the last two weeks. I highly recommend you do the same with methadone if you can get back on it. At the very least don't rinse old coagulated shots. Get some dope if you have to, but I hope you find another way. PM me if you'd like.