• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Recreational Klonopin

passion4cannabis

Bluelighter
I'm just thinking of having a chilled relaxed buzz, thinking of taking 2mg. By the way - sublingual or oral? Best route to feel gooooood?

sublingual or oral really. i think clonazepam tastes nice so i do it sublingually. 2mg should have you feeling nice if youve never done it much before. dont expect fireworks though, and dont take more expecting to get higher as you may black out and end up on the news! have fun

I have a pretty hefty benzo tolerance, but i like to keep it on the low anyway, do you guys put the whole pill under the tongue or crush it up or something? I've been in benzo withdrawal for like 8 months so i'm feeling pretty depressed and sad and angry at myself for buying the shit again i hope it wont get worse when i dont have any left. Thank you!

I still don't understand how anyone gets "fucked up" off of Klonopin period.

I take it for anxiety, and it doesn't produce any kind of high for me whatsoever, just relaxes me.

Guess I'll never get it.

And supposedly people say that if you need it for anxiety you get MORE of a recreational effect than if it isn't a proper medication for you??

By that logic I should be even MORE likely to get high off of it but nope, doesn't get me high at all.

You said you have a benzo tolerance so shouldnt you know the answer to that by now?

Be careful, I recall having a very low benzo tolerance and blacking out straight up from like 4mg.

It's true though that if you keep trying to get fucked up from benzos they'll make you pay with a really hard withdrawal.

Yup i always regret trying to get high on benzos, first times i used xanax i had extreme euphoria. The magic is lost now, fuck me if i try to get high benzos again. I shall use them sparingly.

I've noticed that when I took benzos out of necessity for anxiety they had a much greater recreational effect. Now that I don't need them anymore, I've noticed that they're not nearly as fun.

I've noticed that when I took benzos out of necessity for anxiety they had a much greater recreational effect. Now that I don't need them anymore, I've noticed that they're not nearly as fun.

Same here actually, ill just keep a stash around for really stressful days and shit. :)

sort of... as in if you take too much you are too fucked up to feel it or you blackout and there is no high to remember. But not like less is more with bupe for example.

I always take my benzo sublingually (with the exception of temazepam). They kick in way faster and the BA is higher.

Clonazepam already takes 2 hours to peak, the only way to go IMO is sublingual. Sublingual diazepam is heavenly ;)

I always take my benzo sublingually (with the exception of temazepam). They kick in way faster and the BA is higher.

Clonazepam already takes 2 hours to peak, the only way to go IMO is sublingual. Sublingual diazepam is heavenly ;)

Seriously? How do you do it? make it a powder first? The pills I get are pretty tough... How long does it kick in for you? and you say it is stronger? Might give this a shot tonight.