• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Recreational Drug combination - LSD, Ketamine and Alcohol?

chris117

Greenlighter
Hey, Ill keep this short as possible.

me and a few mates are heading down to Adelaide for New Years Eve and we have 3 grams of Pharma grade Ketta, and x10 200ug LSD tabs. we plan on having a good night on NYE and will be in a few clubs drinking of course.

What combination of these drugs believe will go well? (also with acid only intending on 70-100ug).

I'd avoid the Ketamine as it can quite literally stop u in ur tracks and thats something u dont want while your out and about. However a frind of mine told me u can get out of a k-hole with Cocaine, try it if u must. As for the other drugs then yes ull be safe, just keep a close eye on how much your drinking.

I'd be a bit wary of this combo. You've got yourself a trio of drugs that will all potentiate each other. The alcohol will make the ketamine more wonky and confusing and the ketamine will make the acid trippier. All 3 can make you pretty confused/black out/vomit so you'd run a risk of going catatonic on the dance floor. Of course, you can make it work with sensible dosing. I don't know your drug experience, tolerance, or tendencies so I can't speak for you but I do know that at big parties there's a tendency to wanna go all out so restraint is harder.

Personally I'd just take 50-75ug of the acid and top it up with the occasional bump of K. I feel like anything alcohol does, ket can do better. But of course it can feel awkward not drinking in clubs.

Please do not add cocaine to the mix. Cocaine and alcohol are already a bad combination.

Adding alcohol into the mix with ket and acid isn’t a good idea either.

As was said above you’d be better sticking to the acid and using a bump or 2 of ketamine.

Fuck ketamine, stick with acid or booze.

That is one unholy trinity afaic...

LSD + Ketamine was a combo sent down from heaven. Add MDMA and psilocybin and wow it's an experience.