• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Recreational (Deleriant) Use of Hydroxyzine

SNR

Bluelighter
What kind of effects would come about a high dose of hydroxyzine if forced to stay awake? Similar to diphenhydramine?

afaik hdroxzine is no ver anicholinergenic, meaning no much delirian effecs com;ared o dihenhdramine

sorr m keboard is broken lol

It does have a sedative effect. I find that high doses just make me sleepy. Normally use to potentiate Opiates, helps bring on a nice nood.

Lower affinity for mACHr's = less delirium. You won't like hydroxyzine if you want a delirium. Get some shrooms :p

Wow, >1000 ki for mACHr's. I guess no recreational value on it's own. Thanks everybody.

By itself hydroxyzine isn't that great on it's own, it will only make you kinda tired, however I used to mix with opium tea/slurries and I'd be nodding more heavily.

What about using Hydroxyzine as a trip ender? It has 5HT2a antagonism property so in theory in enough quantity it could completely block a trip at the serotonin level add that to seroquel (blocks dopamine) and you got the perfect combo to kick a bad trip ass (like 50/50 ratio). It can also kick hallucinogen related insomnia the day of the trip ( i personnaly trip in day and have insomnia after eventho im empy of any energy). The only tricky thing is the half life.. if you dont want to reduce the intensity of your tip you gotta stop hydroxyzine 4-5 days before your trip. Overall good sleep aid non-anticholinergic (which is good if you go to shcool and half life is long) plus weak side anti-psychotics and anxiolytic properties.

What kind of effects would come about a high dose of hydroxyzine if forced to stay awake? Similar to diphenhydramine?
I quess that you would have strong 5ht1a activity so serotonin anxiolytic high. Lower dopamine and noradrenaline levels so low energy/mood. I think it simply places you in a Slow mellow and sleepy mood neithr fun or scary. The biggest dose i have ever taken is 100mg (some goes up to 200 and more) and didnt felt alot until i woke up 30 mins later than i usually do(wow what a great night i gained 30 mins..). I have precoce wakeing insomnia and difficulty falling asleep so that might explain my ''natural'' tolerance to sedatives altho this one is a real weak one. I use it as sometimes sleep aid but mostly to replace benadryl or other anti histamine that are to anticholinergic for some1 trying to supplement A-GPC and noopept.