EMD Recondite - Dwell

Shady's Fox

Bluelighter
Lorenz Brunner under the ''Recondite'' alias, released his gifts. ''Dwell'

The album will be a continuation of what he has been doing recently. “I am coherent with what I do, even if I’m not reinventing myself,” explains Brunner. "It's like when you're on a hike and you stop, and look at the scenery; you may know which path you want to go next, but right now you are dwelling."

Like Hinterland, he used a variety of field recordings and created an LP that represents his life in between tours. “Interlude 1” was inspired by hearing his wife using an electric toothbrush as he was making "Mirror Games" and realizing they harmonized. He pushed that even further to create the interlude.

In addition to the album, Recondite e has shared a new single “Cure,” which gives you an idea of where this album is going.

My personal review > I already pre-ordered the album, it's worth. I think one of his worst releases was ''Rainmaker'', it's seems in the listener eyes and this is the truth that Rainmaker was nothin more than a release to Afterlife, not an artistic statement, from that album ''Valvate'' it's worth listening. I think that this album was what we've expected from him, his ''Recondite'' sound signature, as you may or may not know, but he's unique, that's why he has this name. He's extremely focus-calculated. You can pre-order the album, it will be aired on 24th January 2020. I've experienced the what I call and what people who get his way of seeing far, the ''Recondite Live'' and, belive me, if the venue has good speakers, you will find another realm. He doesn't perform in front of cameras, you will find very few sets from him. I think in the future a collaboration between Christian Loffler & him will be eargasm, as if not already is, but i'm very curious how a track would go if they jumped on it. Although as I know him, I don't think it will happen. If you want more informations about him, you can find some interviews on YouTube.