• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Recent thread I posted...

Nickvinny1

Greenlighter
Posted a thread about S. FL yesterday..

My apologies everyone. New to the Forum (just a frequent lurker). I'm gonna take some time right now and give a good read through the guidelines and rules. Didnt realize until after it definitely came across like i was outright looking for connects in the area. My mistake in the wording. It was meant as a question of how you guys approach a newish scene/location. Anyway, just saying my bad.

To the person suggesting i was ignorant to "the game" after 10 years; nah. Just the S. FL game (I'm a former NY native/my hometown). But thanks for the concern bub.

That was kind of brutal the way he put it bluntly , but kind of true. I couldn't imagine just laying being sick for 3 days not trying ...
as a 5-6 year user like you I would start hitting up stoners and smoking with them and find the person who plays with other shit like Coke maybe or benzos or psychedelics , and slowly bring up maybe Vicodin or any opiate based pills causally into the conversation and keep trying until at least you find pills to hold you off or maybe a pill connect from that person and ask that pill guy for h ...
Or search on Google for the cheapest motels in the area drive there and look for junkies that would take me 5 minutes to find in any city , I guess that's the point the guy was making, if after 10 years you don't have that hustle dope motivation in your cells that's just weird ...
Maybe in New York it's a different game but still it's gotta be similar to an extent

Yeah my initial comment was pretty blunt but I was just coming off that way because sourcing is definitely a no go here.

You could get some kratom to hold you until you are able to find a connect. Some smoke shops sell an expensive kratom that's usually an opiate research chemical but that would be the quickest way if you could find it.

If you have the patience you can go the safe route and order kratom online from a reputable vendor.