• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Recent interest in tryptamine analogues...which ones for me??

Status
Not open for further replies.

al-laddin

Bluelighter
So because most of us around here are very familiar with 4-ho-dmt (mushrooms) I would like to use it as the main comparison that other tryptamines are rated against. Now I love muhrooms, don't get me wrong but they are too intense for every recreational situation. In fact I find mushrooms SOO deep on an introspective/spiritual level that my palms start sweating thinking about the intense and sometimes uncomfortable experience that is psilocybin. I wish I could experience them with a little less confusion, introspection, depth and more profound and clear visual effects.

So what I would like to know is which tryptamines would you recommend that have more clear, iridescent, and magnisfiscent visual effects. Also, what I would like is for the said tryptamine to have a ore recreational free spirited vibe. One I can take with some friends and go for a nature hike...without getting lost in too deep of a confused mind fucked state.

Now Im a very visual person, and artist actually and find very visual substances to be more satisfying for me. Below is a graph that indicates the quality of visual effects brought on by psychedelics. Mushrooms according to this graph, which I find extrememly accurate have the muddiest and dullest of the three. Perhaps you guys can show me to a tryptamine which has visual effects that are more reminiscent of the lysergic variety? If that's even possible. Thanks

mtij5l.png

Last edited by a moderator:
4-HO-MET entirely i think

perhaps allyescaline (250mg) mixed with amt

extremely visual but also could potentially be heart stopping @ally and amt

ho met also gets a little dark and confusing i found after 2-3 hours in but i dosed very high @100mg

or just go straight out for amt @ around 60-70mg

btw dont think this is really allowed

Funny I just responded to your post in the AL-LAD thread on 4-ho-met^^^

Whats not allowed? I didn't think theres anything controversial about my thread. Oh well guess Ill find out soon. So youre saying 4-ho-met is much more visual than 4-ho-dmt? Oh and how does 4-ho-met compare to its mipt counterpart

Yeah I wouldn't mix anything bc Ive barely dipped my toe in this pond. Perhaps when Im much more experienced. Not really that into cocktails anyway as who knows what side effects that could potentially trigger.

just asking what to take etc. think its tip toeing not sure

4-ho-met is extremely powerfully visual, the cwes were the most intense I've ever experienced the most beautiful too can't even describe them

allyescaline is very light very gentle, very forgiving, the amt combined provide very sparkling visuals but nothing too fancy

Thanks again, not really asking what to take....asking for recommendations based on others perceived experiences...Im more asking "whats very very visual, and low mind fuck". To me LSD is very visual and the mind fuck is very low unless 150ug or more is taken.

sure man, well like i said i think 4-ho-met is very in the territory of cwes but the owes are spectacular too

but becareful, have to let yourself go, just release yourself and let the drug take charge, relax and don't be afraid at times it happened to me but again very high doses. perhaps lower would stop the mind fucking so much

4-HO-MiPT is claimed by many people to be even better than 4-HO-DMT. I recommend trying it.

Interesting diagram you have there, al-laddin. What's the source of it? I do also think it pretty accurately reflects my own experience, at least with LSD and mushrooms (haven't done ayahuasca, although I guess it does kind of resemble smoked nn,DMT, though it's been a few years since I've delved into that).

Anyway, my experience with tryptamine analogues is limited to LSD, mushrooms, nn,DMT, and 4-aco-DMT. I love 4-aco-DMT and it gives me blazing crazy, sharp visuals, so much so that OEV and CEV were the exact same thing on one particularly potent trip. I also note that mushrooms produce much more vivid and sharp visuals for me when I grind up the mushroom material to a fine powder and mix it with a small bit of water or citric juice and down it in one gulp, as though I was taking a shot of vodka. It "cleans up" the muddy character of the mushroom trip for me pretty reliably and makes the come-up a little easier. When I do that method of ingestion, the visuals are much more akin to what you have under LSD on your chart. YMMV, of course, and for all I know you already do grind up your shooms! :)

Best of luck!

Hey thanks for your input....would you say 4-aco surpases the aya and mushrooms on the chart?? I actually found this chart on reddit lsd forums....

That interesting about the "lemon-tek" think you are talking about ....Ive heard of it being described as a way to turn psilocybin into psilocin so that your body doesn't have to do it. I have had one particulary strong mushroom trip where my visuals where outstanding but I still have to say that they cant touch high dose acid visuals....theres a majestic quality to them IMO...last time I dropped acid my whole rooms turned changed into Arabic motifs with guilded coins shimmering in a huge symmetric geometric pattern which somehow morphed into the room....and the lucidity...wow! On lSD its just soooo clearly happening in real time....Im looking for this aazing lucidity which mushrooms just don't have for me....they are a bit more dreamy and recall is more difficult for me after coming off of them.

The most incredible CEVs I've ever experienced were on about one gram of mushrooms. At the tail end of the trip, I was semi-dozing off, and semi-awake, slightly tripping still, very fatigued (I can't normally come close to sleep on any psychedelic). So this was an altered state that was the combo of slight mushrooms, and that fringe between awake and asleep.

I had this spontaneous but persistent vision of these luminous morphing multicoloured, transluscent membranes that were intersecting and crossing through each other in full high resolution 3D. I was aware that what I was viewing was actually 4D shapes, but because my brain only understands 3D reality, I could only see the way they intersect with our 3 dimensions, like I was observing 3D shadows of 4D objects. This is why the membranes were able to intersect and go through each other. The analogy is looking at shadows - they can cross each other because they are actually 2D outlines of 3D shapes. Anyways, it was the most incredible thing I've ever seen in my own head, and it was on the tiniest amount of mushrooms.

An extremely trippy set and setting had a lot to do with it, as well as that strange semi-sleep state.

Sorry that was pretty OT. Except I guess to say that mushrooms can trigger pretty awesome visuals given the right chance.

My first mushroom trip still holds my record for the clearest, brightest, most pristine visuals. For me, both 4-ho-mipt and 4-aco-dmt were muddier and less radiant. 4-ho-mip and MXE gave me the most immersive trip I've ever had, though (pretty much didn't open my eyes; only CEVs).

in terms of amazing closed eyes like i said before 4-ho-met is the best bet

i can't even explain what i saw but it was absolutely beautiful a galaxy of colours and literally the most spectular repeating visuals over and over very hard to describe

but its hard to keep your eyes closed for a long time, then you're faced with the CEV's which like i said can get a little intense

TACODUDE!!! My MAN!! you recommend 4-aco-dmt as a more aesthetically pleasing and less mind fucky psychedelic than 4-ho-dmt?

Hi al-laddin, unfortunately there's no way to distinguish a thread asking for comparisons to all substances and a thread asking what to take - both result in suggestions of new drugs to take which is contrary to our HR orientation I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.