• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Really messed up dreams days after MDMA

I know I hella late but I’ve researched mdma a lot before taking it and my advise would be to take half a pill or a quarter of a pill and wait for the side effects to kick in before taking any more and if you feel fine then take the rest it’s completely up to you, and as for the sp I’ve taken it 2 days in a row now but at low doses so if anything happens I’m gonna come here n comment it. Also has anyone ever taken mdma been watching tv or something and just completely lost focus on ur eyes n have to like shake it off kind of like a muscle spasm but it’s more of an uncomfortable feeling like I can’t control my eyes type feeling?

One more question has anyone ever seen white lines in there vision when they close there eyes it’s like an old static tv but just white lines going vertical or horizontal but they fade in and out?

Last edited:
What is this all about? I have experienced it on different levels after every roll. Its like seriously messed up, scattered, racy dreams which are closer to nightmares then anything else. I cant actually remember the dreams themselves but I do remember the zappy kinds of feelings as described in the previous sentence. I end up waking up in a sweat having to splash my face with cold water, heart racing.

Is it the effects of MDMA itself on the brain, or is it more to do with sleep deprivation? I have been having the dreams each night for the last three nights since taking the drug on Saturday. Hopefully tonight things will be back to normal.

Quick side question: If there was one food you would swear by during the week after ingestion, what would it be!?
Just wait till you experience e-dreaming. This is when you're rolling and you're actually dreaming, but you can't tell that you're dreaming until you wake up, still in the club.

Amazingly fun.