View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Real LSA extraction Tek ?

MBRC

Bluelighter
Ok, in the past before RCs were huge like most teens buying psychedelics online in the late 90s early 2000s "natural psychedelics" were mostly available online and with a little work and brewing a tea alot of fun could be had with most of them, although too time consuming now with all the choices we have now . ive made morning glory tea before 3 times, twice with REAL results, amazing results. i used to get my friends san pedro, mimosa, so ive done EXTENSIVE amounts of research in the past about extracting and making brews of dmt lsa mescaline ect. before i had access to things that needed "less" effort lol Now lsa there was never a REAL definative guide i found for extracting PURE lsa like u can with dmt crystals and mimosa bark or mescaline and san pedro...i remember one tek waay back hell i think it was even in anarchist cookbook 10+ years ago about this guy making lsa extract with iso alk. and is being tar ish and rolling it into little balls and just taking those. thats the closest ive ever found to a real lsa extraction and it was so old and no one could corroborate his results bc its wasnt on a forum so i never wasted the $ even trying that one...

Does anyone have any first hand experience with extracting LSA, pure ish. im not talking 100% pure but something easier to work with that can be saved for 1yr + like dmt,lsd or RCs can.... i just used to wash seeds and soak in distilled water and drink the tea but i DO NOT want that lol if i cant make something way more accessible. im not even gonna try bc im NOT drinking or eating anything nasty anymore. theres no need to go through all that effort when i have what i have in my collection, unless i can get something easier to work with than just tea, and u cant really just save MG tea, i wouldnt want to anyway.

Im at the point im 30 ish ive tried mostly all rcs, i know which ones i like and i really dont wana buy every new rc anymore just to try them. so im scaling down some of my stash, things i know ill never take like 3c-p proscaline 5 meo amt 5 meo eipt 4fa, to just essentials i know i like rather just collecting anything and everything for the novelty. i mean my box looks like H.S.T.'s , for real lol. i think i just like lysergimides (sp) tryptamines ( 4subs,5 meo's, mush) and PEAs specifically mdma and 2cs. these are what i take and consider recreational and other rcs the more ones obscure DO make me trip they just come with to many neg. effects over pos. effects. u know im grown i have kids i cant waste time testing every new rc anymore like i used to, taking 4 weekends to try and find the right dose for a chemical and i havent done that for years, i just started tripping again after a 2 yr break although i still bought Rcs i just saved them..i bought 2 lsd blotts 3 years ago randomly and saved them and i found them a couple months ago and wow i forgot what i was missing lol beautiful. although THIS time before i trip now i notice extreme anxiety/apprehension when i trip now, always goes away after it kicks in.i mean sometimes i might just stare at my blotter or capsule for a hour over anylizing everything and end up psyching myself out and decide to not even take it. i think it mainly bc of all the testing of wierd chems in the pasts ive come to expect crazy and anxiety in my trips, so this is why im mainly just want recreational psychs bc of the anxiety. when i make time to trip which isnt often anymore compared to my HEAVY teenage/early 20's usage. i want a REAL trip with relatively no anxiety and no terrible nausea. For example with DOC and AMT i really like it but the nausea, fuck ,it just ruins the first 2-3 hrs and makes the benefits not worth the negatives . i have quite a bit of everything , so y not trade most of the stuff i really am not in love with and just keep keep 250mg or so just incase...so what im saying is Im done testing crazy new RCs, unless its a 4-sub or 2c like the ones i mentioned i like.... Im narrowing my stash down to just the essential recreational psychedelics even then i have too much lol.

Well being most people buy their rcs online. u cant just buy pure lsa or dmt or shrooms online (well u can but they are marked up way to high) so Im looking into making some LSA extract if even possible, i doubt it. along with my upcoming dmt extraction and grow bags i ordered but i for sure want to add dmt and fungus to my collection, those teks r easy and straight foward but i figured IF possible add lsa to that list. bc my 2 real lsa trips were amazing it felt just like a candyflip, so euphoric no real visuals.. and once i make "enough" of them i wont need to buy anything anymore, bc like i said i dont trip often. 1g dmt or a ounce of mush would last me forever and u get way more than that when u do an extract or a grow, so with all my Rcs + dmt crystals, fungi. id be content to stop buying rcs and just play with my MVPs....this is what has led me to find a lsa tek and do those other 2 extractions. a year ago i would never bother with these bc there so many things to test but i just want to make a final purchase and extraction to add with my RC collection and my online psychedelic purchasing adventures will be sadly over mostly i would say.. i know where to get hwbr or morning glorys bulk, same place im getting my mimosa and grow bags and i figured id find out before i bought them. I prefer working with MG seeds, mainly bc i have only worked with those, but whatever works.... so any help or links would be helpful, im googling it myself now...also just assume legality isnt a issue where i live ( the moon)... thanks !

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Kash's_Advanced_LSA_Extraction

So i found the tek im gonna use. It sounds pretty legit and ill waste $50 on a lb of mg seeds to try. Anyone every try anything like this ? It seems like it would work. It will take me a month to get all the supplies as im im no hurry. But ive never bought touline is that something that can be found locally or online ?

And when i used to read about lsa i had never heard if u make a vial with lsa powder and use alcohal as the liquid it will turn lsa into lsh ? Wtf is there any truth to this ? I would think only people who have tested lsa pure and then in.alcohol would know but i bet almost no one has really and is pretty subjective...

But the pic.in this tek.looks nice and that amount of powder /crystals was with a smallish amount , im buying 1lb mg or a bulk buy of hwbr. It would be awesome to end.up with a personal vile with quite a few doses not to mention pure lsa is very good. I would take that over al lad anyday...

I've done iso extractions of HBWR and MG and they worked. I don't know if you'd want a pure LSA extract, as it's never been confirmed active on its own. There may be synergy between it and other compounds that are preserved in a simple iso extraction.

Everything I've read about LSH indicates to me that it's bullshit.

What did u end up with ? Do u think it could be saved for a while?
Yea the lsh thing sounds like bs but ima use vodka most likely to make a vial with it so if its true it will change but i highly doubt it.

I just want a purer form that u know everytime u take it that u know how to dose it and tha it works also something easy as i just wana take something small.Bc lsa can.be hit.and miss... if i could make a gallon of tea whith my lb of seeds or hbwr and slowly evaporate it or reduce on super low heat until you could just take a few mls to trip but id def prefer pure powder i could make a vial out of.

Also since lsa its soluable in water. Y couldn't u just make the easy tea and just let the water evaporate ? It would leave lsa powder too right? Maybe a little less pure and more material but would still be better than the tea..

The idea is that peppermint oil turns it into LSH, not alcohol.

It was a black, sticky resin. I capped it and stored it in the fridge. It lasted several months but I don't know how much longer it would last because I didn't test it past that point.

hell yea !! if u dont mind, how many grams did u start with and how much tar did u end up with ? did u just make one dose or did u have a few ? thanks man ! i def might do your way instead, lsa tar would def be workable over tea for me and it could prob be dissolved in a vial, ahh its the peppermint that turns it into lsh, eww i think ill skip that lol i dont even believe that really, anyway.

so what tek did u use ? just the basic iso. lsa extraction tek id find on google ?

I didn't measure the final product but it was much smaller than the raw material. I just measured out the dose I wanted pre-extraction, then extracted. All I did was grind to dust, pour iso over it, stir occasionally, filter, evap with a fan. I left it in the iso a few days.