• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

⫸STICKY⫷ Real 2mg Alprazolam vs Fake bars

I’m contending additonally that the formula and/or method of manufacture differs. I believe that in light of them publicly eschewing Xanax from sufferers of benzodiazepine withdrawal symptoms, changes were made to the receptor affinity of the drug to the brain.

I was prescribed Xanax in 2011 and again in 2018. It was completely different and produced an unpleasant effect.
That woud result in a totally different compound, though

I’m contending additonally that the formula and/or method of manufacture differs. I believe that in light of them publicly eschewing Xanax from sufferers of benzodiazepine withdrawal symptoms, changes were made to the receptor affinity of the drug to the brain.

I was prescribed Xanax in 2011 and again in 2018. It was completely different and produced an unpleasant effect.
Country again? Ausrtralia has Kalma, Alprax, and GenRX Alprazoam - no "Xanax" all.

I could understand that, but it sounds odd, and to be legally issued, the chemical formulation 'must' be published

No, prescribed Alprazolam is prescribed Alprazolam, Many names for it, Xanax, Tranax, Onax,Kalma, Alprax. But a lot of dodgy online stuff and street stuffm it's sold as alprazolam; but it's likely 2x the milligrams of etizolam or a low dose of flualprazolam or something.

i know alprazolam = alprazolam but im just interested in whoever (im forgetting the name, my apologies) posted saying that something to do with the newer alprazolam pills have changed. the illegally pressed shit im sure are RC benzos, i've never even heard of people selling them but i don't doubt they're out there

what changed between those years, could it possibly be placebo?

that's scary but not really surprising that fake xanax is making its way to Australia.
Just a word to the wise, it may have changed but i was prescribed xanax for a couple of years around three years ago and the Pfizer "brand name" Xanax, the one pictured second was never pressed with the word "xanax" on it - from memory it was 'u-94'. i always got brand name as the price for generics wasn't much cheaper. it may have changed since a few years ago but i doubt it. i just thought i should mention it.

xanax isn't worth it at any rate. stay safe everyone.
There are brand name bars that actually says Xanax on them and look exactly like the picture. Hard to come across though

So I got round Mylan 2mg Xanax pills which seemed a lot stronger not too long ago. I'm sure they were imported but fake press I don't know. It was a huge suprise to me.

I can confirm that the Kalma press is now being distributed and cloned on the black market. It's an extremely professional setup.

The bars look almost identical except they're more flat, If you touch your tongue to one they have the texture of paper almost (The only way I can explain is a rough texture when you place your tongue on there), They aren't bitter to the touch of a tongue which they should be extremely bitter and the bottles are being replicated somehow.

Someone with a professional grade label printer has hired a graphic designer to copy the original sticker on the old kalma bottle. The cloned bottle label has sort of a matt/metalic finish where as the pharmaceutical bottle has an almost shiny label.

The new bottle has Mylan on the sticker where as the cloned/black market ones don't have mylan and the expiry date is years ahead of the company merge/swap to mylan which doesn't make any sense.

I do have photos of the bars and will likely be sending one in for testing, I can't cover the cost at the moment but will in the near future.

Photo's to be uploaded soon.

In the last year or two there has been a rise in the number of Fake/Home pressed Xanax bars doing the rounds in Australia.

Alprazolam was rescheduled from S.4 to S.8 a few years ago which has made Alprazolam much less common to be scripted by Australian GP's. It is the only benzodiazepine that was rescheduled.

A flood of home presses have flooded the darknet markets, some with potentially harmful ingredients.

Below are the 3 most common pharmaceutical 2mg Alprazolam bars available in Australia. If you come accross other bars, it would be smart to research them and see if they are counterfeit.

Kalma 2mg
Probably the most common generic brand to be offered by Australian pharmacies is Kalma 2mg. These bars have AL pressed in the middle on one side and G2 pressed in the middle on the reversed side.
View attachment 15739View attachment 15741

Xanax 2mg
If asking for the 'brand' name (non generic) bars, they will come as 'X ana X' pressed on one side and a 2 pressed sidewoulds on the reverse. In Australia, Pfizer presseed them as U 94.
View attachment 15742View attachment 15743

Alprax 2mg
A less common generic brand available in Australia is Alprax 2mg. These bars are blank on one side and "A2" pressed on the reverse.
View attachment 15744View attachment 15745

Care should be taken when consuming bars that have not come from a pharmacy. There have been cases overseas recently of people becoming fatally ill after ingesting counterfeit Alprazolam bars.
Yes you are spoton,those 3 brands are the most prominent bars in Australia,i personally like alprax or karma,i got some xanax brand 1 mg footies,asked for xanax brand & they came in a xanax box but pills had upjohn,phizer must of sold license to upjohn.but back to subject, someone asked me iff i wanted a shitload of 2 mg bars,i turn up,look at them,sandoz brand with gg249 imprint,i put a piece under tounge,wasnt very bitter,but had a bitter taste,i got home,had a full one,one hour passes, no xanax feeling,i call, demand my coin back,this idiot was scared i was gunna smack him,so he put the coin into my bank account,then i thought,he didn't even want them back,20 of em,then i google search fake x bars,& they are everywhere,in usa they put fent in them,but these fakes didnt break on lines,were very thick( but i hadnt seen sandoz before), then noticed they had no shine on em,so yeah id like to know whats in them ,prop Phenibut,or tiny bit of valium to give a tiny bitterness,so iff anyone knows whats in them,let me know

Yes you are spoton,those 3 brands are the most prominent bars in Australia,i personally like alprax or karma,i got some xanax brand 1 mg footies,asked for xanax brand & they came in a xanax box but pills had upjohn,phizer must of sold license to upjohn.but back to subject, someone asked me iff i wanted a shitload of 2 mg bars,i turn up,look at them,sandoz brand with gg249 imprint,i put a piece under tounge,wasnt very bitter,but had a bitter taste,i got home,had a full one,one hour passes, no xanax feeling,i call, demand my coin back,this idiot was scared i was gunna smack him,so he put the coin into my bank account,then i thought,he didn't even want them back,20 of em,then i google search fake x bars,& they are everywhere,in usa they put fent in them,but these fakes didnt break on lines,were very thick( but i hadnt seen sandoz before), then noticed they had no shine on em,so yeah id like to know whats in them ,prop Phenibut,or tiny bit of valium to give a tiny bitterness,so iff anyone knows whats in them,let me know
I had Xanax branded tablets in 2014, embossed I think 00 25 one side and Upjohn on the other (Pfizer did take them over but kept the Upjohn marking some time ago), though a few years ago after the scehdule 8 ruling the whole Xanax brand was pulled from Australia by Pfizer

I can confirm that the Kalma press is now being distributed and cloned on the black market. It's an extremely professional setup.

They've been around for about two years or so. They have done a pretty incredible job replicating them.
The original ones were alprazolam, but I've heard that they are using flualprazolam too.

Definitely get these tested. Ill cover it if need be Scatterday. My guess will be low dose alpraz or rc benzo..
Flualprazolam seems to have overtaken etizolam now, or at least is on par as far as counterfeit alprazolam and alprazolam tablets go. Guessing it's due to the vastly higher potency by weight (and hence cost), but it does surprise me as etizolam is definitely regarded better than flualprazolam by most especially as far as being closer to alprazolam's effects and recreational value. Personally, I think flualprazolam is underrated or gets a bad rap because people are just blacking out on it by not respecting the drug :/

For clarification: yes, confirming flualprazolam as being bulk pressed into tablets sold as alprazolam.

Further clarification: I don't approve of that.

I can send one off for testing, Happy to go halves in the payment for the test too.

Not in the financial position currently to buy any but I'll try get a hold of one soon for testing. They definitely aren't alprazolam so it'll be interesting to see what they test positive for. I sent some XANAX branded bars in a few years ago to a lab and to my surprise they contained a tiny bit of alprazolam.

I think it was something ridiculous though, From memory 12-14 of these street pressed bars would have equaled 2mg alprazolam.

So I got round Mylan 2mg Xanax pills which seemed a lot stronger not too long ago. I'm sure they were imported but fake press I don't know. It was a huge suprise to me.

So I found out that these are more than likely Etizolam rather than Xanax. Which I don't mind at all coz I like Etiz more than Alprazolam. There's a bit sign on the door in my methadone clinic that's shows pills with Etiz or Fent. Apparently a group of 5 friends went to hospital with a bad reaction. Why is it more dangerous than Xanax apart from long term?

I had one today actually and im definitely enjoying it with my weed :)

In the last year or two there has been a rise in the number of Fake/Home pressed Xanax bars doing the rounds in Australia.

Alprazolam was rescheduled from S.4 to S.8 a few years ago which has made Alprazolam much less common to be scripted by Australian GP's. It is the only benzodiazepine that was rescheduled.

A flood of home presses have flooded the darknet markets, some with potentially harmful ingredients.

Below are the 3 most common pharmaceutical 2mg Alprazolam bars available in Australia. If you come accross other bars, it would be smart to research them and see if they are counterfeit.

Kalma 2mg
Probably the most common generic brand to be offered by Australian pharmacies is Kalma 2mg. These bars have AL pressed in the middle on one side and G2 pressed in the middle on the reversed side.

Xanax 2mg
If asking for the 'brand' name (non generic) bars, they will come as 'X ana X' pressed on one side and a 2 pressed sidewoulds on the reverse. In Australia, Pfizer presseed them as U 94.

Alprax 2mg
A less common generic brand available in Australia is Alprax 2mg. These bars are blank on one side and "A2" pressed on the reverse.

Care should be taken when consuming bars that have not come from a pharmacy. There have been cases overseas recently of people becoming fatally ill after ingesting counterfeit Alprazolam bars.

Hi bitch 😎

Omnomnom oxygen versus air again, i'm about ready to scream. The fakes do work.

Mylan 2mg were being pressed and sold on the DNMs a while ago (1-2 years ago) here in the UK so it wouldn't surprise me if some made it over to Aus too. At the time we were all guessing the actual press was being done by a professional Chinese lab due to the high quality. I believe a few got sent off to EC for testing and mostly came back as 2mg but one or two batches were underdosed. Overall though decent and contained real alprazolam not an RC.

Long gone now though.

Kalma 2mg

Xanax 2mg

Alprax 2mg

I came across some black and yellow capsules (a form of 2mg Xanax apparently) in a genuine alprazolam bottle that contained some RC benzo
+ some pcp disso type addition mixed
in in small amounts that wasn't apparent until I woke up from a quick nap and didn't know where I was for a few minutes.this doesn't happen with me on anything.but it was definitely like a k-hole disso type effect.this happened twice.only time I've come across fake benzos