View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ready for high dxm trip maybe?

Turtlepeak

Greenlighter
Hey guys! Im kinda new but ibe always read every article on dxm i could, but i need personal advice on how your experience had gone and what you did to ease any anxiety.

Ive done dxm on multiple occasions lol. I am of the many who like it. But ive done some minor doses. I like where 360 mg pjts me. Its a nice numb trip. 480 is much more intense. But i need to be in a dark room for it too be super crazy. I weigh 120 pounds and am skinny as all hell lol but i know how to eat.

Ive done 600 mg and left my body and had tunnel vision while sitting on my front lawn (which is quite beautifull to say the least) with 2 other tripping partners. Those experiences were fun, but i think im ready to hit a heavier dose of dxm. I want to experience the unkown part of it. Its eating me away.

... The problem is my anxiety though.

I want to know how well those of you who get any anxiety about taking a high dose went about staying calm without the need of a benzo. I plan to listen to a bunch of shpongle and grizmatik during the trip. Ive only twice had a panic attack on the come up, and manage to have a full trip within an hour on 360mg but had come down and leveled out the high. I can over come that, im just really nervous lol.

Hi Turtlepeak

I smoke weed about 3 times a week at night before going to meditate and i encounter fear and anxiety almost every times so i'll tell you what works for me when i want to face my fears and end up with a smooth trip.

What i do is that i command my mind to be still and calm, and i tell myself that even with the bad feelings of fear or anxiety present right now, i an not affraid of them, you have to convince yourself that you are not scared.

hope that helped

Try using some kava kava to ease anxiety when going into a trip. No more than maybe 200-300mg of kavalactones.

Dxm itself relieves my anxiety And depression I would never have done it if it makes me anxious.

I personally started with 180mg for my first trip and got mild effects. then jumped to 700mg pure dxm HCl for my second trip and that's the highest I've ever been.

On 700mg I was tripping balls all day and all night. People came out the TV animals were everywhere I was an xwing pilot in star wars I met pilot Yoda got to go grocery shopping with Kurt Cobain I breathed fire I walked on what I thought was the surface of the sun I made a bowl of cerisl with a popcorn bowl and left it on the floor i experienced crazy flanging room twisting and body distortions it was like i was stuck in the 40k warp I couldn't move very good tho if my house caught on fire I would not have been able to move out of my house.

Listen to flying lotus time vampires on good speakers on dxm its s blast. Flying lotus is the dxm music god