• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs RC's OTHER than benzos

kvsouth69

Bluelighter
I've always been curious what all the other RC's do, other than the benzos (which is what I go for). Most of them start with letters and numbers....are they all psychedelics? I think I have tried 6-abt (it was molly-like) and MXE and those were really strange. Just curious about others. Do tell.

RC stands for research chemical, as you probably know. Its tons of different substances each with different effects. The most popular are psychedelics, stims, opioids, benzos, dissos, empathogens, etc. Pretty broad term really, so a pretty broad question. Most are intended to be mimics of classic drugs but some also have entirely unique effects (some of which are not desirable). If you narrow down what you are interested in specifically, more people will be able to answer your question a bit more thoroughly. RCs are mostly about legal work-arounds but there are some novel compounds that some enjoy as much as the classics. If you browse around the different forums you should be able to get a feel for what they do.

Cheers mate.

The "letters and numbers" usually mean one of two things:
* An acronym for the name of the compound that is, in turn, derived from its structure, ex. "6-APB" => "6-AminoPropylBenzofuran, "MXE" => MethoXEtamine
* A code derived from the name of the company or researcher who originally developed the compound, ex. JWH-018 => John W. Huffman

And no, they aren't all psychedelics - 6-APB is an empathogen (i.e. similar to MDMA), MXE a dissociative (similar to Ketamine) and JWH-018 is a cannabinoid (similar to weed).

Of course one of the problems with RCs is that you don't necessarily know whether the compound you're getting is even the one you ordered - much of what was sold as 6-APB, for example, were actually just mislabeled cathinone-type stimulants with markedly different effects.

different types of RC's are what they are, psychedelics, dissociates, cannaboids, stimulants, and opiates, pick your poison haha

personally I dont talk about ingesting them since thats what makes them illegal but thats just me

Thanks for all the replies. No, I'm most interested in benzo RC's but have always wondered about the others (there's so many to research). I did 6_APB, which was similar to Molly, but I did not like it. Not even sure what to say about MXE. Except I need a sitter with that one. Didn't know about opoid rc's. Everyone really answered my questions.