Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

RC Stimulants and Psychedelics in Australia

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Strictly for research purposes, after reading many tantalising reports from our overseas friends about novel substances I'm curious as to whether there are local vendors on the Darknet that supply these kinds of things. Obviously not asking for specifics, just whether generally there are wholesale importers or local manufacturers retailing novel substances on the DW. Or are Aussies just stuck with the classics? I looked for something simple like 4f-MPH to get an idea and couldn't find anything. Plenty of sketchy meth and fake MDMA though.

There's definitely a few around. I've got my hands on a-pihp and 2cb. Trying to find more though!

i would be careful what you post on the normal internet , that too me is borderline too much for that and forums , id delete it :/

i would be careful what you post on the normal internet , that too me is borderline too much for that and forums , id delete it :/
He's a mod so I'm pretty sure that makes this acceptable.
General enquiries about what is present in a particular country and whether it is quality falls under harm reduction. It is just necessary to avoid any specific comments and questions around actual vendors, DNM markets, or methods of sourcing.

Strictly for research purposes, after reading many tantalising reports from our overseas friends about novel substances I'm curious as to whether there are local vendors on the Darknet that supply these kinds of things. Obviously not asking for specifics, just whether generally there are wholesale importers or local manufacturers retailing novel substances on the DW. Or are Aussies just stuck with the classics? I looked for something simple like 4f-MPH to get an idea and couldn't find anything. Plenty of sketchy meth and fake MDMA though.

Can you name some substances you have heard of already or do you not really know by name and known effects?

Yeah there are aussie "vendors" around, if you call them that, not on the dark web though.

If they are, I wouldn't know, dark web isn't my thing.

The psychedelics are probably worth sticking to, wouldnt touch any rc benzos or opiates with a 10 foot bargepole.

Do cathionines count as a rc?

All too confusing, sticking to the classics myself- good luck with this!!

General enquiries about what is present in a particular country and whether it is quality falls under harm reduction. It is just necessary to avoid any specific comments and questions around actual vendors, DNM markets, or methods of sourcing.
Ah, indeed :) I did not know where the line was haha

Is DMT really a research chemical though?

Its been researched the fuck out of, cant it be shelved amongst the classics?

Melbourne has heaps of psychadelics, am not involved in them these days but never had to use an internet vendor, word of mouth and stuff.

^ Your username reminds me of an old mate from another era quiet roar, prolly not him but Melbourne's would be more likely to see more weirs shit than out west.