Rate the song above you (youtube) --- Part Deux!

Beleive it or not, I actually bought the CD single of this when it was released (I've still got it in my CD rack now)! I haven't listened to it in years though, and I'd forgotten how it went. To be honest, when I listened to the youtube clip just now, it wasn't as good as I remember it being - but my tastes have changed a fair bit since my late-90s trance days :) I think there were better trance tunes than that which were made around the same time, although it's still better than most of today's trance. 6/10.

New Order - Regret

Last edited:
Beleive it or not, I actually bought the CD single of this when it was released (I've still got it in my CD rack now)! I haven't listened to it in years though, and I'd forgotten how it went. To be honest, when I listened to the youtube clip just now, it wasn't as good as I remember it being - but my tastes have changed a fair bit since my late-90s trance days :) I think there were better trance tunes than that which were made around the same time, although it's still better than most of today's trance. 6/10.

check out Gouryella - Gouryella if you really want to relive those days.. ;)

8/10. lets stick with the New Order Theme: New Order - Confusion (Pump Panel Reconstruction Mix)

7/10

Nine Inch Nails is good, but this is probably my favorite industrial song:

Nitzer Ebb - Join In The Chant

fav. Nitzer tune would be: Nitzer Ebb - Let Your Body Learn

6/10 6/10 6/10 6/10

a bit tad old school for my liking, didnt really kick off.

rate this unreleased gem now:

Nitromethane - Religion

not bad but The Madonna sample is cheese (or really any sample that equates music with religion :p) 6/10 because i can still get my vicks on.

Alexander Robotnick - Can i Have an Ashtray