Rate the song above you: Music that isn't entirely electronic

it's actually grime, from the the grime legend skepta. not that it matters.

minor details aside: can't stand that type of music. 2/10

dis be sum real hiphop, big man ting!

^ i love when the beat switches up with those piano and strings, really dope. dope rhymes too. good hippity hop 8/10

9.8.9 1/2 out of ten - his hair is better than mine, so bitterness knocked out the last fraction.

^ yo, no exaggeration, not even in the slightest ^ that joint blowing my mind rn. been bumpin the cure, never heard this one... got me bruhh 10/10

Well then. My plan was a big mess. Or was it planned? Fail plan failed but what was the expected outcome? New plan being formulated and executed right as I press enter,

5/10. I'm assuming it's actual teen pop, not just ironic hipster music, because it actually has good lyrics for teen music. if it's ironic 20-something music then 2/10.

Now THIS is the ironic summer jam of 2016. I'm not gay but I can get down to some Big Dipper.

Well I'm not gay either but I prefer me some Scissor Sisters while we're on the topic...

^ yo, no exaggeration, not even in the slightest ^ that joint blowing my mind rn. been bumpin the cure, never heard this one... got me bruhh 10/10

Well shit I forgot to rate the song above. 10/10.

Perfect song. My type of vibe. I don't protest but I do acknowledge how the government is fucked. I also respect reggae in all forms.

^Sorry man, for this track - not my personal, thing at all. Apart from the beat I got nowt from it, also, he said 'Cliss' too much. Repetitive same 'ol imho.

^Sorry man, for this track - not my personal, thing at all. Apart from the beat I got nowt from it, also, he said 'Cliss' too much. Repetitive same 'ol imho.

About a 6/10 it's a good track so I feel like I should rate it higher (7 or 8 if I try and look at it objectively) not for me though.

It is ok I guess, nothing special really in my view.
The kinda music you would put on driving back from a wedding with a hangover, easy to forget in a few minutes, not something I would go hunt more stuff out by the people doing it.

I select this, I was just playing it with my last cuppa free coffee.

Couldn't listen to that kind of thing regularly, but it was a nice change of pace compared to stuff I normally listen to 6.5/10

A most excellent group, I love the stuff sssssoooo much. Fat Faded Fuck Face & the Zeff remix of "Dis is why I'm hot" are just great music.