Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Random Social Chit-Chat v. Illuminati Confirmed

today or yesterday -- october 21, 2015 -- is the day they time travel to in the Back to the Future Part II.

tumblr_nwltk5u8yd1u9yecko1_500.gif

Yes, my son reminded few things that actually happened nowadays - in similar ways,
can't remember what it was.
Anyway. What a classic film, with all the sequences!
I remember watching that a really long time ago back in the late 80's. ;)

I read a pretty good fan theory the other day that suggested Doc Brown was actually suicidal. His calculations were that the car would disappear at 88mph, but many of his calculations and inventions didn't work. If this didn't disappear at 88mph the car would have run him and Marty over.

I have had Netflix for a month now and after getting my lesbian prison fantasy's filled I have now switched my attention to binge watching Mad Men. Previously I'd only really caught the odd episodes at random late night while on high, but now I have all seven seasons at my disposal I'm in heaven.

^You're going to be hooked for sure. Definitely one of my favorites of all time.

I have had Netflix for a month now and after getting my lesbian prison fantasy's filled I have now switched my attention to binge watching Mad Men. Previously I'd only really caught the odd episodes at random late night while on high, but now I have all seven seasons at my disposal I'm in heaven.

I know. I have also missed a lot of episodes until I was totally lost watching a new one. Good seasons btw.

What season/episode are you up to?

I binge watched when the first 5 seasons were on Netflix and then actually watched it on AMC. It's more fun to binge watch

^Gah, I keep hearing this, but always fail to start watching it.

I don't know why I'm procrastinating so much.

i too often hear people say good things about The Wire

I've now stopped watching near the beginning of season 4. This is after really enjoying and "marathoning" all the prior episodes. After certain people died at the end of Season 3 and the focus of the show shifted, I stopped caring.

Maybe I'll watch the last two seasons eventually. Doubtful.

I like seasons 1-3 more than I like season 4 and 5, but I still think the latter seasons are worth watching. I don't think you would be disappointed if you persevered with it.

Bardeaux, do yourself a favour and give it a shot. I highly doubt you will be disappointed.

Max I am curious what shows you would rate above The Wire? I am looking for shows to watch at the moment.

it's worth finishing.

the wire is more than just certain characters. it's life. it's politics.

Yeah, I did enjoy Breaking Bad but I feel it is a bit over rated. Certainly no contender to knock The Wire off the number one spot in my view. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

^ for real tho.

never been big into super hero joints, just watch em cause they look dope and something chill to kick back n' watch BUT a few episodes into jessica jones and this is really good... first episode ending was creepy as fuck.

the expanse on syfy is aight so far as well... i really want to like it but since syfy cancelled caprica i been like fuck em. eps 3-4 leaked early, gonna chill n' binge jessica jones...

man in the high castle was straight

so many shows/movies so little time, knowwhatimtalkinbout

Yeah, I did enjoy Breaking Bad but I feel it is a bit over rated. Certainly no contender to knock The Wire off the number one spot in my view. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Halfway kidding. BB was good, but a different genre than The Wire. Ask Lefty.