• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Random Ghost smell giving me anxiety every time I inhale it?? Plz help me

Hugs For Drugs

Bluelighter
According to my mom the smell from the HUGE pot of beef stew doesn't give her anxiety when she smells it.

But it's nearly Killing me and activating a head ache in the back of my brain every time I inhale it.

Is there something that was put on the meat on purpose or something?

This is freaking strange I feel like going to the hospital

ya never know. if i cook im ok anyone else is cool but wherein lies the point?

I found a chemical that causes anxiety to anyone and I can buy it at Walmart

Would it be cruel to let them feel what I feel?
Maybe report your experience here somewhere and contact manufacturer and/or walmart about this "issue". seems serious to me. i mean by postings alone.
As for cruelty that is on you a personal choice.
I am lenient to grace but am getting less tolerant. fwiw
What some kinda otc substance or mix of said?
i dont get it but on benzos so.....

According to my mom the smell from the HUGE pot of beef stew doesn't give her anxiety when she smells it.

But it's nearly Killing me and activating a head ache in the back of my brain every time I inhale it.

Is there something that was put on the meat on purpose or something?

This is freaking strange I feel like going to the hospital

Have you been doing a lot of stimulants? That's a pretty paranoid thought to think that someone (your mom?) put a chemical in the beef stew to give you anxiety on purpose. Also, beef stew smells great. But my girlfriend gets anxiety from smells, it's related to her lifelong PTSD. She opens the doors and windows to air out the house every day when one of us cooks dinner, even if it's 10 degrees outside, or it gives her massive anxiety.

Have you been doing a lot of stimulants? That's a pretty paranoid thought to think that someone (your mom?) put a chemical in the beef stew to give you anxiety on purpose. Also, beef stew smells great. But my girlfriend gets anxiety from smells, it's related to her lifelong PTSD. She opens the doors and windows to air out the house every day when one of us cooks dinner, even if it's 10 degrees outside, or it gives her massive anxiety.
Yes, that's exactly what I'm feeling, and too took a quite of stimulants, I was coming off of meth, then drank beer, than did more meth, then then drank 2 Starbucks coffees

If you buy one of the neon lights that light up in color if you fold them at the 99 cent store

And break them, and smell the chemical inside, YOU will feel that same anxiety I'm the back your head from smelling it