• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants random drug test tomorrow! ANY way to pass it? I screwed up.. so worried

Status
Not open for further replies.

jetties

Greenlighter
I go to the methadone clinic. 11 years there. Recently I had a slip with meth. Well, my last drug test at the clinic came back showing: NEGATIVE for methadone!!! they said I had methadone metabolite in my drug test, but no methadone. (Idk how that is possible, as I take my methadone daily as prescribed) Well, I get a month worth of take home medicine. So I guess they're thinking I'm selling it, idk. So they called this morning and said I have to come in tomorrow morning for a "call back" and pill count. (To make sure I got what I'm supposed to) Which I do. Problem is..... I wasn't expecting this. I go once a month, so I know when my drug test will be. I've used/snorted about 2-3 lines of meth a day for the last 8 days. So now, they're going to do an observed urine test on me tomorrow. If I fail it for meth, I'll lose my take home medicine, along with other repercussions. (Yes, I'm to blame) But I slipped up and it's the first test that I'd ever fail, in the whole 10 years that I been there. Is there any POSSIBLE way to TRY and pass it? Methods ppl have used? I been drinking water, but I know that probably isn't going to help. Last use would of been Monday, Dec.18th at 12pm. Drug test will be (tomorrow) Wednesday, Dec. 20th at roughly 10:45am. (Clinic closes at 11am, and I want to go as late as I can) I honesty can't believe I put myself in this situation. It is my fault. 100%. I'm just scared that if I fail this test, and lose my take homes, itll cause me to want to use even more. I'd probably have the "f*ck It" who cares attitude. So, if anyone knows of ANYTHING I can try, to pass it, let me know. Any personal experiences with the same problem? is there any hope at all? Or should I just admit what I did, BEFORE my drug screen? Thank you all very much, I appreciate any and all replys. P. S. Ironically, I only ever did meth a few times, first time ever being a few weeks ago. It just so happens that my first experience with it collided with a random drug test.

We don't allow drug testing questions. Please read the user agreement and forum guidelines.

Closed

I’ll also add, it’s probably best to bite the bullet with this. The two options are fake it or take it and (likely) fail the UA. But in a way that could be a good thing, as part of MMT is getting out of illegal stuff (I assume you don’t have a prescription for desoxyn or whatever prescription methamp is called).

Worse case scenario you get restricted take homes and have to dose more frequently for some time. And probably more UAs than normal for some time. But as Slow_Mobius said UA drug testing discussion is prohibited on BL.

If you want to discuss the other issues involved with this might I suggest you try starting another thread without reference to any questions about how to pass or manipulate your upcoming UA.

You can info about UAs on Erowid and other sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.