• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

quitting masturbation is harder than drugs

my grandfather with testosterone lvl od 300ng/dl is on nofap streak for 15years,I guess he is mastermind genius with godlike willpower

Yeh, great, but we're not talking about old people are we.

Yeh, great, but we're not talking about old people are we.

yup its scietifically proven ppl under 50 cant suffer from non optimal testosterone levels (less than 700-900ng/dl)

yup its scietifically proven ppl under 50 cant suffer from non optimal testosterone levels (less than 700-900ng/dl)

So you're suggesting that everyone under 50 who can go more than a few days without touching themselves is low on testosterone?

So you're suggesting that everyone under 50 who can go more than a few days without touching themselves is low on testosterone?

no,I claim if you freqently go month or longer without orgasm without urge getting so strong to the point you have trouble concentrating and sleeping then theres something wrong with you

human male was shaped by millions of years of merciless evolutionary selection forces,only to horniest werent deleted from genepool,you clearly dont have optimal libido,you feel urge weaker than healthy young weightlifter and you think ppl like me are wrong,we are animals and you dat uber so in control superior brain.......

I would give you big test-propionate shot to the glute I would laugh cuz you would probably fap 8x a day or otherwise you would be unable to count to potato without thinking about rough sex with fit female

What makes you think that the urge isn't there.. no one said it was easy/as if the urge just magically disappears. What you find if you do it though is that the urge peaks in the first few weeks and then tends to subside.. but the desire is still there.. if you start on a sexual train of thought you'll know it's still there haha. All that's happened is you've interrupted the regular behavior pattern, which is what most of that "libido" pressure is.

Again this isn't about a superior brain, as opposed to your superior testosterone levels.. it's just called having a bit of self control. That's all.

What makes you think that the urge isn't there.. no one said it was easy/as if the urge just magically disappears. What you find if you do it though is that the urge peaks in the first few weeks and then tends to subside.. but the desire is still there.. if you start on a sexual train of thought you'll know it's still there haha. All that's happened is you've interrupted the regular behavior pattern, which is what most of that "libido" pressure is.

Again this isn't about a superior brain, as opposed to your superior testosterone levels.. it's just called having a bit of self control. That's all.

I aint saying you dont have urge,even severly hypogonadism men have it...........it not black and white,I just claim that if you had your testosterone level artificaly boosted to that of fit,21yo heavyweight lifting man that is 800+ ng/dl then you wouldnt go on no fap.

for example recently I stopped lifting weights for three weeks,ate nearly nothing,didnt have enough sun and result was my T dropped alot,I fapped like like once a week,I had urge but it was the kind you describe,the kind where its possible to say nope....started lifting again,bulking with alot healthy food,little sunbathing and I now fap 2-3times a day,aint urge like a urge,I am telling you,one fat test prop shot to the glute you would know what I mean

its like farts,hold one petite small fart? no problem! hold intestine splittim fart of such a pressure it feels like having organs ripped off by dull rusty old knife? nobody is gonna do that :D

Last edited:
I've "fapped" only 2 times in the last 4 years....I'm not lying...also, I'm asexual.

I've "fapped" only 2 times in the last 4 years....I'm not lying...also, I'm asexual.

did you got your Testosterone AND estrogen AND progesterone levels checked? is your dopamine ok?? are on some medication/drugs? do you lift,eat healthy and have decent muscle mass and low bodyfat %?

recently I was extremly depressed and become asexual too for few weeks,things that normaly turned me on were bizzare and ugly to me like pussy etc

I can't, for the life of me, think why anybody would deny themselves the pleasure of masturbation.

We are a long time dead.

Harder than quitting drugs? I'm not sure; for me it would depend on the type of drugs. But I will say I beat a heroin craving today, despite having a friend call and offer, but when a fling of mine texted me a topless picture of herself I had masturbated before even thinking about it - I suppose I should mention I promised I'd give myself a break for a few days yesterday. Not having a car right now equals no getting laid equals too much jerking.

Why in God's name would this be an endeavor?! Are you trying to save kittens? Look they're not worth it!

funnygumkitten.jpg

How long have you been on the Internet?

Yeah, after I masturbinged from having a pip or two of good shard, I go 4 days nofap.. i GOT this!!!!