• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Quiting fentanyl...can subs do the thing?...

^^^I've done it my friend, but cutting the 100 in 2 pieces of 50, and wear the one, was...almost like no fent at all. I also tried the 75/25 (1st day wear the 75 and second the 25), it didn't fuckin work...Thanks for your post, and of course your question wasn't dumb, man..

MartinFn

I was in a similar situation, using 6 x 10mg opana a day, nasally, which is a huge dose. My pain is pretty bad as well, I switched to suboxone and tramadol and weaned completely off, and now I use a fraction of that dose ( its been 2 years) in dilaudid, like only 2 x 4mg, and get much more pleasure from it.

And as far as the pain, when reducing, it is going to be bad no matter what. The tramadol helped a suprising amount and synergizes with the bupe for sure.

Let me clarify my suggestion:

The idea is to always be wearing two 50's, one 24h older than the other. Every 24h, take the two-day old 50 off and replace it with a fresh one, leaving the day-old 50 you'd put on the previous day in place. That should even the effects out, since you'll always have a day-old 50 on while transitioning from a fully-used 50 to a new 50. I hope that makes sense.

Let me clarify my suggestion:

The idea is to always be wearing two 50's, one 24h older than the other. Every 24h, take the two-day old 50 off and replace it with a fresh one, leaving the day-old 50 you'd put on the previous day in place. That should even the effects out, since you'll always have a day-old 50 on while transitioning from a fully-used 50 to a new 50. I hope that makes sense.

^True, that would be the only fair way to test it. Keep the effects going.

^^The problem is that when you wear off the patch, you can't restick it, cause it has some dead skin cells, some silicone residues and it loses it's adhesion, it's almost impossible to stick it as a new one. The other thing is that a patch that has been wear for 48h, it doesn't do anything at me, fuck, even a 24h wear patch doesn't do anything transdermally..so the only option that i have is to use it bucally, not that this takes my pain, but at least it helps a litl(or a placebo?). I hope i'll find a fuckin way..Thanks:)

MartinFn

I meant to wear each 50 for 48h straight, then replace it with a fresh one. You change the 2-day old one out, not touching the 1-day old one. Like this:

Pv5Vz.png

Note that each rectangle corresponds to one 50, time is on the horizontal axis.

edit: That should be 50 mcg, not 50 mg. Whoops.

Last edited: