• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids *Quick Response needed* Dilaudid

Status
Not open for further replies.

JennCajun

Greenlighter
Hey guys,
So I recently shot must in the head with a rifle due to being in a BPD related psychosis. As an aftermath I now suffer extreme pain. I'm prescribed hydromorphone contin 3mg and Dialysis instant release 2mg. My pain is terrible and I want to find the best amount and way to take these to make me comfortable and hopefully a little buzzed. Currently I have access to 10mg IR Dialaudid and 12mg ER Hydromorphone contin. Please let me know quickly..I'm look for a good sleep tonight :)

Dude I sympathize, medical health issues are horrible but the last thing you need to do is abuse opiates, just take em as the Dr prescribed? You'll only make your mind unhappier by getting rekt off ya meds...

I hope you get well soon

Not sure of your sources but as far as I know there is no 10mg hydromorphone IR or ER being manufactured.

I don't know your tolerance but me myself was using generic ir 4s for a month. I have a tolerance as I have been using for 3 years. As an example I can take 90mg of Oxycodone or 120mg of Hydrocodone in one dose. When I started with the 4s I read up on all the bioavailability issues with hydromorph so I decided to go with insuffilation. They are little pills with few binders or anything so it's easy on the nose. I would squirt a saline solution up my nose to aid absorption, break down between 16mg-24mg and toot it. I would go any other route than that with them because I would never advise iv. But anyways feels great and if you have a prescription then there is no waste at all. Truly depends on your tolerance though for me to feel comfortable telling you what to take ya know? I would never advise abusing your medication because it will make things worse but if you are looking for the most out of it without iv then that's it for sure it. And the saline or a little rubbing alcohol swabbed with a qtip in the nose definitely makes a difference for absorption. If you reply to this and tell me tolerance and what not I'll be able to aid you further. Good luck to you.

Not sure of your sources but as far as I know there is no 10mg hydromorphone IR or ER being manufactured.

Oops, its the way I wrote that. You're correct. I meant to say I had up to 10mg Hydropmorph, as I had 2 and 3mg pills.

Hey everyone. Thank-you guys for your support and advice,
I'm proud to say I actually just ended up stopping the dilaudid and hydro cold turkey before it became an addiction problem. I unfortunately did go through 2 weeks of terrible withdrawl but I am now happily healthy and taking much weaker painkillers. I still experience lots of pain from time to time, but I realised what those heavy pain killers do to your mind and memory even just to take them as prescribed. Best of luck to anyone reading this :)

Awesome! It does indeed take a strong person to make those kind of calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.