• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Quick question

You're on a liquid diet, so it should be all liquid. Doc says lean forward and pull your cheeks open to let it all out. Worst case scenario, you're going to swallow a hell of a lot of puke to live.

K :)

What happens if the puke is really chunky though? Makes me a little nauseous just thinking about it...

Maybe you’ll get more answers in HL (HL mods: if this isn’t appropriate for your forum feel free to shoot it back to LAVA).

LAVA -> HL

As Tubbs said open your cheeks
My jaw was broken and I was nauseous from the pain and I puked and yes well it was gross...

Same here lol, had my jaw broken in 2 places.

I imagine, I don't get physically sick often, so it didn't really apply to me, plus I was shooting my painkillers so had absolutely nothing in my stomach most days.

No it's pretty crap
I have had my gall bladder out because I had stones and yet still suffer

Well, most people probably don't willingly. lol Quick anecdote, apparently DMX the rapper got jumped by some guys that thought he was someone else and long story short ended up going to try out to get a deal and as he was rapping through his wired jaw the wires started popping apart. If that's not fukking hardcore IDK what is. It was on VH1 Behind the Music.

Well, most people probably don't willingly. lol Quick anecdote, apparently DMX the rapper got jumped by some guys that thought he was someone else and long story short ended up going to try out to get a deal and as he was rapping through his wired jaw the wires started popping apart. If that's not fukking hardcore IDK what is. It was on VH1 Behind the Music.

Indeed very because its quite painful.

I didn't have a bat I had a punch and it was enough for me to see stars for ages

Morphine actually, so didn't feel much for a bit.