• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Quick answer required please please please

Status
Not open for further replies.

britfag1

Bluelighter
Can you IV the recycle that you get when you scrape out a crack pipe? I have a SHITLOAD in front of me, so PLEASE can someone supply me with an answer and this REALLY will be in the true spirit of harm reduction as I WILL definitely end up doing it like an idiot if I do not get an answer.

I am not lazy, but google tells me nothing.

TIA

Quick answer is yes you can....since its crack you're going to have to add an acid to make it water soluble though. I usually use a tiny bit of vinegar. Use just enough so that it dissolves, it doesn't take much. you can use citric acid as well. Just don't use actual lemon juice.

Just to clarify, this is the RESIDUE that I have scraped out of a crack pipe. I have a fucking shit ton of it, I have LOTS of experience with IV'ing crack unfortunately or fortunately depending on your view. My preference is IV, so I want to be absolutely sure that it is safe for me to IV this stuff before I as even though I love my persian rugs, I am not prepared to die for them.

I just wanted to clear that up as it seems that you have answered as though I am just asking if you can IV crack itself.

Thanks in advance again, but please please answer as the temptation is getting immensely tempting :D

dxek2a.jpg

It's this stuff

Guys, PLEASE, the monkey on my back is slapping round the head and whispering in my ear, "DO IT FAGGOT". But as I said, I want to be safe. Please help a fellow BL'er as in literally 5 mins I am just going to do it. Even though I KNOW how fucking stupid this sounds, and not only just, sounds, fucking IS! But I am ashamed to say I am a fucking junkie bastard at a very low point at the moment so I will just do it. And again, even though I am low, I still want to be here tomorrow.

I am really sorry to request like this as I feel as though I am asking for special treatment, but please help me :(

Fucking sad sack I know, so I am sorry...

Well I am sorry to both you guys and myself but I am going to do it. At least then I will be able to provide a definitive answer LOL.

And as I believe it was the great Houdini that once said, "If there really is an afterlife, I will send you a message", or something similar along those lines at least.

Well, after this strictly thorough scientific investigation carried out under the most stringent conditions I can confirm that this most certainly will NOT kill you.

Here are my findings:

• Looks pretty nasty in the spoon.
  • Looks pretty much the same as a normal crack hit once filtered.
  • It seems that you really will have to use fucking LOADS of it as it seemed better when smoking it.

Only thing i will say is that this is the first time EVER that I have been angered or saddened by BL. I thought the lack of replies was down to lack of traffic, but then I saw that there were a good few views. Now I fucking really hope that people were not replying because they knew that I would be OK rather than just not bothering. Especially seeing as I mentioned being at a low point. Due to the harm reduction ethos of the site I would have expected more responses, but anyway I will get over it and I still love you all very much.

At least we know now for sure that it will not kill you and this thread can now be referred to if someone else happens to make the same enquiry :)

Only thing i will say is that this is the first time EVER that I have been angered or saddened by BL. I thought the lack of replies was down to lack of traffic, but then I saw that there were a good few views. Now I fucking really hope that people were not replying because they knew that I would be OK rather than just not bothering. Especially seeing as I mentioned being at a low point. Due to the harm reduction ethos of the site I would have expected more responses, but anyway I will get over it and I still love you all very much.

BL is not an instant help forum. I don't know why you'd expect everyone who views this thread to be an expert on injecting crack residue?

Most of the residue in a crack pipe is not cocaine. Cocaine is volatile, it will evaporate out the pipe when you smoke it, leaving behind only slight traces of drug and whatever salts and burnt up fillers.

So no, it's not a smart idea to inject crack pipe residue, in fact it invites even more risk than just plain IV cocaine because you're not injecting cocaine, you're mostly injecting a shitload of unknown tar and what not.

If you are unwilling to err on the side of caution then you are going to hurt yourself badly one day, just FYI. "Harm reduction" doesn't mean throwing caution to the wind when you don't get an answer...

BL is not an instant help forum.

If you are unwilling to err on the side of caution then you are going to hurt yourself badly one day, just FYI.

Bro, I know. I was kinda lighthearted. I just thought maybe someone woulda said something. And drug users being drug users sometimes don't err on the side of caution.

I appreciate your input :)

dxek2a.jpg

It's this stuff

I don't have any experience with IV'ing but I wouldn't inject that into myself. You seem quite impatient in your posts, take a nap and come back to it later when you've some more input on it.

I don't have any experience with IV'ing but I wouldn't inject that into myself. You seem quite impatient in your posts, take a nap and come back to it later when you've some more input on it.

My apologies, really. Just been a bit stressed.

view.php

I just read over the thread and realised what an impatient arsehole I came across as. I'm really sorry, I shouldn't pass my stress on to others. See ya later guys.

I don't know jack about crack, or its residue......but I wonder if you could take the residue & sprinkle it on tobacco & roll a cigarette & smoke it?

Sprinkling coca on tobacco in college with some kids back in the day.

That doesn't look like something you should be injecting. Like this shouldn't even be a question. It looks like the contents of an ashtray mixed with sand.

you would have to be a utter moron to inject all that carbon laddend waste ...idiot

view.php

I just read over the thread and realised what an impatient arsehole I came across as. I'm really sorry, I shouldn't pass my stress on to others. See ya later guys.

Listen, I'm really trying to stay clean this weekend and your thread kept me clean last night for sure. Reading what you were going through reminded me what I would be feeling in a few hours if I started getting blown up so I just went to bed. Harm reduction at work...thank you.

Just glad you are still alive. People have put a lot of things into their veins. Mountain Dew, for example. Also, those Opanas that gel up and kill half the people shooting them up. Doesn't mean it was "ok" for the other half, though. I hope you haven't went through and put the rest of that into your veins. Our bodies are strong, you very well may have and might feel just fine. And may continue to live until 98 years old. But maybe not. No one can answer if that is "truly" safe to I.V.... in the sense that "no it won't kill you within 2 weeks". Even IF someone else has done this, their experience, being a near one of a kind experience, just won't help you. Everyone is different, and most of us get lucky when it comes to making mistakes like this.

Well, after this strictly thorough scientific investigation carried out under the most stringent conditions I can confirm that this most certainly will NOT kill you.

Here are my findings:

• Looks pretty nasty in the spoon.
  • Looks pretty much the same as a normal crack hit once filtered.
  • It seems that you really will have to use fucking LOADS of it as it seemed better when smoking it.

At least we know now for sure that it will not kill you and this thread can now be referred to if someone else happens to make the same enquiry :)

Not being funny mate but you sound like a little smacked arse!!! If you want instant help phone frank or something or the guy you got it from, it's not people's duty on here to reply to you your majesty!!

Then angered you didn't get a response, sound like a spoilt brat that spits out their dummy when they don't get all the attention, people probably didn't reply because they thought what a fucking looser. Why should other members have to reply just for your sake? What makes you any more important, maybe it's angered other blue lighters how much of a raging fiend you've come across as. Then as for the harm prevention thing then I'm not being funny but if you're even considering IVing that horrible looking shit then no amount of harm prevention is going to work for you fella.

Lay off the pipe

I've never IV'd anything and do not want to; but do you really want to IV that nasty stuff? Don't do it. Just throw it away and cut back or stop smoking crack.

Status
Not open for further replies.