View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Questions on dmt

Bhard

Greenlighter
I have been offered the chance to take a journey with a shaman. I'm 48 yrs old very experienced when it comes to these sort of things. Been tripping since the 80's in everything but dmt. I understand it can be very intense. Will I lose my awareness of it being "a trip" what's the normal way if ingestion? It's refined and I'm told smokable. Told just a couple hits will do. Any suggestions or helpful information would be most appreciated. I plan on fasting and doing a sweat and cleanse a week before to try and enhance. Looking for real spiritual help.

I have little experience with it so far, but I do know if you get a proper dosage, you will lose yourself. Had it happen to me on a proper hit of salvia, where I lived z full life, and "remembered" me tripping as something that happened years ago, in another place, another time.
Best of luck, stay safe, and Godspeed!

Depends what you're looking for bard, if you're smoking it then it's going to be a very rapid rise and fall within the space of about 2-5 minutes. Personally I've never been able to get much out of such quick trips. Not sure what good a shaman is going to be for such a quick trip either.

The other alternative is to use it orally but you'd need an MAOI.