• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Questions about vyvanse (amphetamine) and numbness

Hi.

Greenlighter
Hey everyone so I wanted to be productive today and decided to take some vyvanse to catch a nice buzz. I took 100mg without thinking about it and I guess I took too much because I feel really high right now. Also snorted 10mg of adderall ir for faster effects. I believe 100mg of vyvanse is something like 40-50mg of dextro-amphetamine (correct me if I'm wrong) which is a little more than I'm used to (I take adderall ir occasionally at 20-30mg doses). I'm pretty experienced with stims and have done most of them except for crack and meth but this is the first time I've had this problem. I got up a few minutes ago after feeling it starting to kick in and noticed the second I stood up that I couldn't even feel my toes/tips of fingers and my feet and hands were very numb. It was like a cocaine type of numbness but just in my extremities and it's not the most pleasant feeling either. I can barely feel my toes when I touch them now and they feel really cold. The feeling goes up my legs and arms a little bit too. It's like a "pins and needles" feeling. I'm no stranger to vasoconstriction caused by stims but is this amount of numbness normal? Should I be concerned about this at all? I apologize if any of that sounds cluttered or unorganized but I'm feeling kinda speedy right now. I'm sweating more than usual too but I think that's normal for a dose like this.

Edit: also when I looked in the mirror a second ago I noticed that my pupils were extremely small... Aren't amphetamines supposed to dilate pupils? I also have some bud on me if that will help with the side affects (I have heard that weed can take away some of the undesirable effects and possibly add to the euphoria).

Last edited: