• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Questions About Oxycodone CWE Idea I Had. Involves Insuffulation

jteter

Greenlighter
I am prescribed oxycodone 10-325, I can take those pills crush them up and then Cold Water Extract them. My question is, if I CWE the pills can I then boil the water completely out with the pure oxy in it and then once its dry from boiling the water out, take it and insuffulate the pure oxy with no BS aspirin? This was just an idea I had. I don't know if the boiling would destroy the actual medicine. Thanks a bunch guys. 1st post ever here! Sorry if I didn't follow proper protocol, I'm a newbie.

Where would the aspirin go in this procedure?

Boiling probably wouldn't destroy it but drying it with the cooker probably would. You would need to reduce it, then do the last evaporation in a warm, dry place for 72 hours.

So I would crush up the pills and dissolve them in water. There are temps that are best for each drug to mix. Anyways, I would then pour the water with the mixed pill through a coffee strainer and i would end up with just the oxy in the cup and the aspirin in the coffee filter. I want to reduce and extract the oxy from that water. What would you do specifically to keep from destroying it? How would you reduce it carefully, etc? Thanks

You would have to hook it up to a vaccum pump and that way it can be evaporated with much less heat. look up rotary vaporiztation. You will destroy some of it boiling down to dryness at 100 deg C, especially when it gets down to being dry it will then heat far past 100 and decompose.

On another note, the oral availability for oxycodone is 90% while it is 60% for insufflation. So you would be wasting oxycodone by doing this.

You are correct LucidSDreamr, it's not that I think it's a better or more effecient way to get high, I just want to know if it's possible to get the pure oxycodone at home. In college in a chem lab, I'm sure I could but idk if I can now in just a kitchen.