• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Questions about methamphetamine im stumped and confused

opiatekiller91

Greenlighter
Hello all recently iv been trying meth and please dont say it i know i know just stop its bad for you But let me continue iv done it quite a few times now but im fixin to say bye bye! Im not addicted and dont care if i dont have it i know quit while im ahead and thats great advice but i wanna see what all the buzz is about but so far When i snort it i get kinda energized n kinda edgy only edgy if i do to much at once However if i smoke it i get relaxed when snorting my heart will speed up for a lil bit but slows down really slow aaround 55bpm same with smoking however it never speeds my heart up my heart never really beats that hard or fast and my blood pressure doesnt go up i think my highest pulse was maybe 90 and no matter what i cannot get any euphoria iv tried small doses large doses etc different ROA all of it i dont get the confidence it doesnt take away depression nothing that it supposed to do and i cannot get any euphoria and iv smoked and smoked and sniffed and sniffed even tried oral consumption but i can never get high just kinda speedy at first snort only it just slows me my breathing and heart rate down like taking a cns depressant without the good stuff of a cns depressant i was add when i was younger or they said i was anyway was on adderall for a long time when i was younger stopped taking it its weird tho alot of you will say im still add however i find prescription amphetamines way stronger one adderall has me up 2 days wide awake like iv slept 8hours and if i start popping im up till im hallucinating and cramping up and freakin out so y is it adderall and others are that strong but i can barely stay up 24 hours on meth i have to force myself to stay awake almost like i never did anything at all i can stay up till 7 or 8 am no prob without amphetamines i dont get it and its not that its bunk or badly cut its solid crystal clear ice shards you can see through its good stuff my friends all get tweeked out but me nothin just a lil energy at first what gives anyone have any ideas????? Im out of ideas

Just a thought but do you currently take any meds prescribed by doctors? Maybe something you're taking is not allowing the high to hit you. Maybe your receptors are fried, don't know. Personally speaking, if it didn't do anything much for me after trying time and time again, I do believe I'd say bye bye to it. Who needs to spend the money etc. when you're getting next to nothing out of it?

I agree, if it doesn't do much for you, why damage your body with it? Sounds kind of stupid to do something you know is harmfull if you aren't at least getting something out of it.
BeachBum4U that's a good point about the possibility of medication interferance/blockage. I'd be interested to know what meds could do that, or why adderall (dextroamphetamine/amphetamine) has an effect but methamphetamine doesn't.

Thanks everyone for the replies I do get something out of all stimulants but I get everything but euphoria maybe because im so used to opiate euphoria I dont realize im euphoric??? I dont know but adderall just seems stronger I can go days and days awake on it but I can barely go 24 hours on meth and thats with redosing hours later so I dont know whats up. and no theres no prescription med yet I go to my first appointment next month

I've never tried opiates before, so I can't chime in on its euphoric effects. I do, however, have a lot of experience with stims, and even though they put me through more misery and self-loathing than I care to admit, they are, alas, my friends. In particular to speed, the euphoria isn't so much in-your-face like it is with other substances like MD: it's almost nonexistent. It creeps up on you, slowly, by which you will recognize as--and associate with--feelings of accomplishment.

That being said, I do find it strange that you find Adderall stronger than meth as many consider meth to be Adderall 2.0 with a better rush. The small structural difference that meth has from Adderall makes it more potent (and neurotoxic) even at low doses. I would suggest finding a new source for meth.

Low purity meth or unique neurochemistry are my guesses.

If you enjoy getting high on opiates then meth wouldnt seem very euphoric.

Id suggest you stop doing methamphetamine if you dont enjoy it.

why do people make these fucking threads? you did meth, you didn't like it or think it was that good. Great, move on with your life. /thread