• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Questions about crystal meth

ttroublesomee

Greenlighter
Okay so i've tried crystal meth twice now, one by smoking it and another by kinda drinking it like a pill. I have some questions about it and I hope this is the place to ask them.
Here goes:
1. Can you take Trazodone (an antidepressant/sleeping medication) with meth?
2. What can I do to come down faster and not get sick afterwards?
3. Is it less damaging to smoke it or to eat it like a pill?
4. Is it an okay idea to smoke weed while tweaking?

1. Yes
2. Benzos. Make sure to keep hydrated *before* you come down...that will make a world of difference.
3. It kind of depends. For short term recreational use, neither method will really cause permanent physical damage. However, keep in mind that the high from smoking will go away fairly rapidly vs. swallowing a capsule, which should keep you high for a hot minute. Personally, i avoid smoking just because i feel like smokers tend to exhibit the stereotypical "tweaker" behaviors (paranoia, violence, etc) far more often than any other method of ingestion.
4. Combining the two won't like, make your heart stop or anything - although fair warning, some people find that weed and meth to be a mentally unpleasant combination - if i smoke, it will make me become very disoriented and kind of trip out, for lack of a better term. I've met others like me, but most people don't seem to have such an extreme reaction. Guess you'll just have to find out.

P.S. Pedialite! Drink it! It is your friend.

Okay so i've tried crystal meth twice now, one by smoking it and another by kinda drinking it like a pill. I have some questions about it and I hope this is the place to ask them.
Here goes:
1. Can you take Trazodone (an antidepressant/sleeping medication) with meth?
2. What can I do to come down faster and not get sick afterwards?
3. Is it less damaging to smoke it or to eat it like a pill?
4. Is it an okay idea to smoke weed while tweaking?
1. Yes you can use trazodone ehit meth but it can be dangerous (serotonin syndrome)
2.benzos
3.its less damaging to take it oral
4.yea you can smoke weed wile tweaking.

Yes for the trazadone helps you sleep come down, not as affective as a benzo, 2 sometimes depending on how much u end up doing your coming down is gonna suck no matter what, 3 i would guess eating it in a capsol ground up os less harsh on your body then smoking. And finally personally i smoke weed with any drug i do. Meth maybe wait till your on your come down.

Here goes: 1. Can you take Trazodone (an antidepressant/sleeping medication) with meth? 2. What can I do to come down faster and not get sick afterwards? 3. Is it less damaging to smoke it or to eat it like a pill? 4. Is it an okay idea to smoke weed while tweaking?[/QUOTE said:
1. Trazadone should be ok. Serotonin syndrome may be a concern. Try half your dose after you start to feel the comedown blahs just to be safe. If your doing good in an hour but still need the rest of your dose go for it. You'll now have experience so less worries next time. I use an otc sleep aide called Alteril. It contains L-Tryptophan,GABA,Valerian, Chamomile and Melatonin. It really does work, and I feel safe with it. As with all things, start slow!

2.Drink some orange juice, or eat citrus fruits. I always have G2 or PowerAide Zero on hand. (I stay away from sugar as much as possible because it can give you a sugar high - last thing I want if I'm trying to mellow out and come down) Eat something - as substantial as you can, perhaps a sandwich, bowl of cereal, the best meal you can tolerate. Coax yourself with something you find really "yum" if your appetite isn't with you on this, but try to get something nutritious in you if you can. Take a Magnesium supplement <---May not make it quicker, but seems to make it easier. Shower (careful if you're feeling dizzy!) When the 'blahs' take over and I'm feeling down this is my go to http://www.naturemade.com/vitamins/...x-with-vitamin-c-and-zinc#wAuJpBrJpd4x2UrQ.97
Vitamin C can help rid you of the last of the comedown blahs, plus the B12 can help give a mellow energy at this dose, which in my case, keeps me on an even keel. It has antioxidants which are good after using too.

3. Do you have stomach issues? I honestly don't know the answer here, but I'd stay away from ingesting if you have any type of stomach problems

4. In my opinion, yes. It tends to ease the comedown and can stimulate your appetite if you tend to lose it like I do.

Last edited: