• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

question shooting dope since 16 and have zero veins left , besides neck or fem..that includes up and down my fingers,feet,etc so...

crystal pepsi

Greenlighter
would smoking vs im be abetter route in getting high , i literally feel nothing from IM shots even using the 1 inch plus length needles,
i was IM injecting a full gram of good bth and feeling nothing....so maybe its jst not for me ? is there anyway smoking could get me higher actaully?

Nm, well you should've known your heroin better, 98 percent of heroin around the street isn't clean and since drug dealers know between themselves it's iminent, there's some clean heroin out there but extremely hard to find. What happend is that you hit the highway called ''Vasospasms'', I think you're more off with smoking since I don't think you always used fresh needles or any body cream around your arms means it's the end of the highway and you're going to a street called ''user errors''. Bad needles are far more dangerous than the acidity of heroin.

Don't IM black tar heroin, makes cringe to think of it.

Yes smoking would probably work better. But honestly you should get on methadone ASAP, it worked for me (although i required large doses).

good advice , i always use rubbing alcohol on my rigs and on the injection site before and after
plus frieshies.....but i just never got any sort of high from IM and it confses the hell out of me even with needles that looked 1 1/2 inches long as im not skinny

Don't IM black tar heroin, makes cringe to think of it.

Yes smoking would probably work better. But honestly you should get on methadone ASAP, it worked for me (although i required large doses).
im on methadone and getting off it, this is just for the every so often i use....its been 2 times in 4 years now as of recently.

im on methadone and getting off it, this is just for the every so often i use....its been 2 times in 4 years now as of recently.

I see. I thought you meant you are doing heroin daily. I was once on 380mg/day of methadone and have been off it for years. Didn't entirely cure me necessarily but certainly saved my life.

Definitely do not IM black tar heroin. It is perhaps one of the worst things to IM. Not worth losing a limb or your life. Smoking it isn't great for you either but it does work.

I see. I thought you meant you are doing heroin daily. I was once on 380mg/day of methadone and have been off it for years. Didn't entirely cure me necessarily but certainly saved my life.

Definitely do not IM black tar heroin. It is perhaps one of the worst things to IM. Not worth losing a limb or your life. Smoking it isn't great for you either but it does work.

When you think that when I was still in the hood, I had a friend who lost his arm not bc of a car accident or any sort of but bc of not being skilled enough to inject himself. And so they cut his arm from above, from above.. only left his shoulder.

To be clear, IMing black tar heroin is really a bad idea because the heroin itself is not clean, it isn't sterile, and it contains non-drug impurities (like fats and such) that can easily cause abscesses when injected into the muscle. It is much safer to IV something like that, when you IM it, the material gets stuck inside your muscle and can't absorb, and can become infected very easily. It doesn't matter whether you use clean rigs and rub the injection site with alcohol, the problem is the material you're injecting. Usage of micron wheel filters will probably improve the situation but I wonder if you could even force that stuff through there or if it would get clogged?

Smoking is going to be way safer, and it sounds like probably will work better, too.

To be clear, IMing black tar heroin is really a bad idea because the heroin itself is not clean, it isn't sterile, and it contains non-drug impurities (like fats and such) that can easily cause abscesses when injected into the muscle. It is much safer to IV something like that, when you IM it, the material gets stuck inside your muscle and can't absorb, and can become infected very easily. It doesn't matter whether you use clean rigs and rub the injection site with alcohol, the problem is the material you're injecting. Usage of micron wheel filters will probably improve the situation but I wonder if you could even force that stuff through there or if it would get clogged?

Smoking is going to be way safer, and it sounds like probably will work better, too.

You could walk into a voluntary rehab if you're in USA as heroin is more synonmous with this word and ask a ''nurse'' there to inject you, for real. If this isn't possible but it is a window as some people learnt this way, you don't walk with ur hand up in the ass, ask her to teach you how to I.V yourself

This guy has no veins left from IVing for many years though, that's why he's asking the question.

You could walk into a voluntary rehab if you're in USA as heroin is more synonmous with this word and ask a ''nurse'' there to inject you, for real. If this isn't possible but it is a window as some people learnt this way, you don't walk with ur hand up in the ass, ask her to teach you how to I.V yourself

i never had an issue injecting myself properly i picked it up quick. i rotated veins but once my forearms and crooks in my arms collapsed i moved to my hands and wrists..then legs andfeet..then fingers..then femoral vein and that one just spooks me a bit too much. it doesnt matter much as i dont plan on using heroin anymore for quite some time, my 25 or 30 mg of methadone and the ocassional benzo for my horrible insomnia will suffice.