• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Question regarding shooting up technique

• Thread starter 112Anonymous112
  • Start date

112Anonymous112

This is my first post ever so please excuse me if I mess up somehow, I've used blue light for Years and looked up Tons of questions, but have never in all my years of research have found ANY post on this topic.. Okay, so I'm going to try to describe this vein the best I can. So firstly, I ran out of all the ones in the crevice of elbow, and the ones in forearm closer to wrist kind of under the thumb that run halfway up forearm toward elbow, I've used my hands a couple times and hate doing that and it's difficult to not miss a slight amount(tips for that would be appreciated too) and plenty of other ones and f$$$ed them all up.. but basically the question is, I'm wanting to learn how to hit the one that goes from the backside of wrist, (opposite side of wrist as the side your thumb is on), that runs up to your elbow pretty much, the big fat one that to shoot in it you have the basically hold your fist up by your head with elbow pointing downward, and you have to put the rig in aiming it downward, towards elbow, holding rig backwards. I've seem multiple friends doing it but they don't really have advice for how to do it, they just say it's hard and took practice(which is no help Lol.), but I basically am asking for advice/technique/tips on how to do this vein.. it's very hard to do it that way, especially being I have to use my non dominant hand to hold the rig, which normally isn't a problem at all on other spots but it's very difficult doing it while all upside down like that(even using dominant hand it'd still be very diccult im sure, but that vein isn't nearly big enough of my non dominant arm to do it the other way). I'm wanting to hit it in the middle of the vein, not close to wrist or elbow, right in the middle. Where it's fattest looking.. I've seen my buddies help each other do it to each other but I had 2 friends who've try to do it on me and it rolls too much for them to do it, or It seems to disappear when they put it in. Same for when I try to do it kinda... advice/tips? Side question, would it be okay to do the shot without holding the rig upside down and pushing it in against blood flow? I've heard not to do that but one friend says I could probably do it slowly but he hasn't done it... so anybody who's done that and could tell me would be appreciated too. it'd make it much less difficult.. But either way as many people that could put their input in as possible would be awesome! This is my first post ever, Thanks :)