• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Question I Been Wanting A Answer To

komkom

Greenlighter
1st thing 1st I have had ADHD since i was a kid. I took ritalin when I was a kid and they stopped meds until High school. Looking back that was the wrong move. Either they should have never started or kept going.

Either way moving on. I have done drugs off and on. But never got addicted. My question is this is it heard of for people with adhd to never get addicted. I tried ice once a year then last time i trued it years ago hated everything about it. Never touched it again. Coke i done it but never wanted more and done more then maybe once every 3 to 6 months if at that.

Dropped acholic drinks flat years ago (12) and smoking. On top of that just recently i dropped caffeine 1 month 3 weeks.

Reason why iam asking this. Is due to me being worried that I losing interest in non drug things now.

Ya sure I can cold turkey anything. But i like social life and don't know what to do tbh.

Ty for answers

Just because you have ADHD does not mean you’re going to be an addict. Of course people with ADHD have a much higher chance of becoming addicts.

Just because you have ADHD does not mean you’re going to be an addict. Of course people with ADHD have a much higher chance of becoming addicts.
I figured as much just thought I might be wrong. But still its like my body is saying na we good and selectively disliking things.

I am not complaining just wondering how I can stop this. Like what's next I am not going to like meat? I know this is not a Med clinic or such just thought someone else might have exp this as I do

I figured as much just thought I might be wrong. But still its like my body is saying na we good and selectively disliking things.

I am not complaining just wondering how I can stop this. Like what's next I am not going to like meat? I know this is not a Med clinic or such just thought someone else might have exp this as I do
There are quite a lot of people who have ADHD using this forum and I’m sure some will come along with more answers for you than I’m able to provide.