L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Question for the ladies (sorry guys!)

GW123

Greenlighter
has anyone noticed if lsd or mdma interfere with your period? I'm 4 days late 8( but in the past whenever I dropped mdma it either bring on my period early or a little late. Me and my FWB had sex 3 days before my due date with an expired condom, but when we realized it had expired he didn't cum inside. Also I've been dropping acid every weekend for the last month and last weekend it turned into a candyflip (which was awesome!). I'm freaking out... imma do a pregnancy test tomorrow to be sure but I wanted to ask if anyone has had a late period because of stimulants?

New to the forum, not sure if this is the right place to post this?

If you haven't eaten properly, it can mess with your period. But, no, I've never had a late period because of either.

Just take the test. If the condom didn't break and he pulled out, you're probably fine. But, always best when something like that happens to take the morning after pill.

Never had a late period because of either. I haven't done acid a ton but there was a point when I was using MDMA every weekend and it always came the exact same time. Although I haven't used MDMA for a while, any other stimulants, it's never effected my period.

Take the test and let us know.

You are fertile about 12 days before your period. So unless you didn't ovulate on time, you should not have been fertile anyhow.

You are fertile about 12 days before your period. So unless you didn't ovulate on time, you should not have been fertile anyhow.

MORE fertile. It doesn't mean you can't get pregnant at other times of the month. Chances are slightly higher at SOME times of the month. But not enough to make a huge difference in a situation like this.

Stress can cause a delay so just relax, lol.

^^^^ Exactly! Try to relax :)

test was negative and I got my period today! =D now I can relax lol

If u ovulate on time the egg will live 12-24 hours. after that you do not ovulate again until the next month. Once you ovulate the corpus luteum gives off progesterone and if it doesnt receive the pg hormone from the embryo your period arrives 12-14 days after ovulation. So once u ovulate no you cannot get pg 10 days later. You can only get pg when u ovulate. So if someone was to get pg on day 26 if their cycle it means they ovulated late. It is very easy to tell when u are fertile. Your cervical mucous changes and becomes like raw eggwhite. Once it changes back you are done for the month.