• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos question about taking xanax

gwarlek

Greenlighter
which option is better if i don't want to immediately throw up the medicine, eating something small and then taking it or taking it on an empty stomach? also is it better to swallow it whole or to crush it? i think many pills sitting in the bottom of a stomach slowly dissolving would be more irritating so it's better to crush them first, no? what about drinking beer with it, is it better to take the pills with beer or just drink water with pills and beer let's say a half hour after? i just want to prevent possible irritation and vomiting, maybe someone have some experience and could help?

Why would you throw it up? How much xanax are you planning on taking? Don't mix it with beer you're likely to encounter serious problems / black out / die.

Why would you throw it up? How much xanax are you planning on taking? Don't mix it with beer you're likely to encounter serious problems / black out / die.

This
Just eat a snack and take the pill with some water.
Mixing CNS depressants like alcohol and xanax will result in synergie and an increase in side effects and as Bella Figura said, it can lead to a black out and in the worst case can kill you

Benzodiazepines such as xanax are fairly easily absorbed, which makes them in my experiance one of the less disturbing drug on the stomach, I believe they even help reduce nausea, but IDK if its once it entered the blood plasma .

Bottom line, you shouldnt even care about it, taking a sip of beer is harder on the stomach than taking xanax.

As with taking a beer with xanax... depends if you are tolerant with either alcohol or benzodiazepines, considering your thread Ima take into account that you are not tolerant nor experianced with benzo so Ima say that you should wait a while, be experianced with the drug before mixing it with an additive amnesic agent and sedative. Some people when they black out start taking insane amount of benzo because they dont realise they are fucked up and want to be more high. So I would pass alcohol if I were you.

XANAX is rappidly dissolving they taste bad also~! why throw em up? why i am lost why have beer u will be a drunken mess take the xanax and no beer i.m.o. xanax -benzos- feel like booze i prefer mine with -bupe- just my d.o.c.....what are you trying to accomplisjh>? a xanax buzz? or a all out don`t remember night lol?

I think you are confusing opiates with xanax. Opiates cause a massive release of histamine causing your body to reject whats in your stomach as part of a denfense mechanism against suspecting your bodys come into something potentially dangerous. Xanax does not interact woth your bodys histamine immune response so it doesnt trigger vomiting.