• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Question about Other Drugs forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nowhereman8276

Greenlighter
Since the number of opioid and amphetamine users in this forum are so large, and the amount of threads started about opioids and amphetamines started is also very large, does anyone else feel that these two classes of drugs should get their own forum here at Bluelight? I am a relatively new user of Bluelight, so sorry if this has been brought up before. Feel free to post your thoughts.

NO they should NOT. hold on leme go get my reply I said in a forum simialr to this

ok here we go. It's more directed to Opies but u can sub stims into it if you'd like.

na. Don't give this hedonistic, selfish drug family any more attention than it has. It's time we rid ourselves of the dreaded grasp of Opies. All pharms were thrown at us to forget the hallucinogenic era of the 60s....

Pharms drain our soul.... Hallucinogens fill it....

plus there's a reason there's the other drugs and BDD forum. It's to cover all other drugs and Basic drugs that do not have their own forum.

If u ask me any pharm deserves NO forum of its own.

fuckin destructive drugs m8

I personally like the way the forms are set up. You need to understand how much work and effort goes into operating and running a website like this. Because your new you have no idea how many server changes or whatever we have gone through as a forum and expanding it like that simply because there are more classes of drugs then we have sub forums or whatever is just inviting more problems then it is worth. They have added so many more since i started here in 04, there wasnt even a cannabis discussion then so there.

I pretty much agree with you, my reason for asking this would be so other drugs such as benzos, RC's, etc. get more focus. Opioid and amphetamine threads are always clogging up the forum.

The (prefix) system was implemented to help people filter the threads that aren't of any interest to them. There is a sticky called 'how can we improve OD' - perhaps you should post there since this thread is about administrative issues. This argument has been floating around OD for a decade though so if something like this was going to happen I'm sure it would've by now.

readImage

We're not huge fans of change.

This is a topic that keeps popping up through the years, but the answer is inevitably "nope".

Status
Not open for further replies.