• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Help! Question About my trip with molly and coke

ill definitely try stopping the jitteriness and worries from making me anxious now. ill just deal with whatever pain comes and use it as a reminder of what it cost me to do this stuff. so will me relaxing help with the hangover later?
Yeah. A hangover has a physical part and a mental part. Nothing much you can do about the physical part except take paracetamol or ibupfrofen and drink a lot of fluids and eat something. But the mental part is usually some kind of depression or anxiety bursting through even if you are not normally an anxious or depressed person. You can totally control that by relaxing and being chill.

Yeah. A hangover has a physical part and a mental part. Nothing much you can do about the physical part except take paracetamol or ibupfrofen and drink a lot of fluids and eat something. But the mental part is usually some kind of depression or anxiety bursting through even if you are not normally an anxious or depressed person. You can totally control that by relaxing and being chill.
nice bro, ill control my anxiety then. last time, no addiction likelihood?

I have a strong aversion to alcohol when I'm on MDMA or related drugs. I usually have a few beers at night but not the past couple days due to consuming MDMA. I always black out on alcohol plus MDMA.

You're going to be ok! Welcome to bluelight!

Try think about it logically. You did it once. You can't be addicted, you haven't done enough for long enough. This is just the anxiety. Try taking your mind off it.

haha thanks man, i actually heard of this forum in college, read up ketamine and k-holes, its interesting stuff. that was the first time i did E man, i listened to fedde le grand house music and tripped for hours. everytime im in the study lab i just look up different drug experiences lol. great times

haha thanks man, i actually heard of this forum in college, read up ketamine and k-holes, its interesting stuff. that was the first time i did E man, i listened to fedde le grand house music and tripped for hours. everytime im in the study lab i just look up different drug experiences lol. great times
Ha. As you’ve now found out there is a big divergence between theory and practice when it comes to drugs. Note: ketamine is seriously addictive and wrecks your bladder if you take too much. But like coke and MDMA, one dose won’t make you addicted. But remember all addicts did have a first dose sometime in their history. It’s the second dose you need to worry about.

Ha. As you’ve now found out there is a big divergence between theory and practice when it comes to drugs. Note: ketamine is seriously addictive and wrecks your bladder if you take too much. But like coke and MDMA, one dose won’t make you addicted. But remember all addicts did have a first dose sometime in their history. It’s the second dose you need to worry about.
right you are bro, gotta keep away from it. thanks, how do you close the thread or whatever

right you are bro, gotta keep away from it. thanks, how do you close the thread or whatever
It’ll stay open indefinitely. We don’t normally close threads unless they go off the rails. Other people might add other stuff that might be useful for other people in your situation too.

It’ll stay open indefinitely. We don’t normally close threads unless they go off the rails. Other people might add other stuff that might be useful for other people in your situation too.
nice, ill keep checking back too. after all this forum is a great place for talking about these experiences.

Don't worry, addiction isn't something that just "happens" without your knowledge (I mean in some cases I am sure "ignorance is bliss" has gotten people in more trouble than they need to be in), but cocaine is even lacking the dependence aspect of addiction... so you would know. You would have already bought an eight ball haha.

Also, not sure where you got the advice to use cocaine to take the edge off of MDMA comedowns? Cocaine will just exacerbate every single part of the MDMA comedown. Food, sleep, vitamins, sex, some kind of downer (as long as you don't have a history of abusing them) are things that work. Cocaine took you from slowly coming down to UP and crashing harder than before. So don't worry, you're good! :)

Don't worry, addiction isn't something that just "happens" without your knowledge (I mean in some cases I am sure "ignorance is bliss" has gotten people in more trouble than they need to be in), but cocaine is even lacking the dependence aspect of addiction... so you would know. You would have already bought an eight ball haha.

Also, not sure where you got the advice to use cocaine to take the edge off of MDMA comedowns? Cocaine will just exacerbate every single part of the MDMA comedown. Food, sleep, vitamins, sex, some kind of downer (as long as you don't have a history of abusing them) are things that work. Cocaine took you from slowly coming down to UP and crashing harder than before. So don't worry, you're good! :)
Haha glad I didnt buy it then. I actually read a few bluelight members posts that it helps with the comedown, but it does seem likely to stimulate since it's an upper. I feel so much better after 5 hours of rest, gonna play some elder scrolls now Haha

Haha glad I didnt buy it then. I actually read a few bluelight members posts that it helps with the comedown, but it does seem likely to stimulate since it's an upper. I feel so much better after 5 hours of rest, gonna play some elder scrolls now Haha
Interesting, I just can't see it being a good scenario ever. It will make you you more dehydrated, rough up your heart more than it was already roughed up, won't help you sleep, increase your anxiety... etc.

Have a good rest of your day, glad you're on the up n up!