• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

question about mold..

euphoria445

Bluelighter
first off read my other thread about the 8 month old weed i have stored in a jar and use on and off,people say it's fine,but anyway i'm wondering and keep checking obsessively under the bright lights for mold,my bud IS a little different in color,but it is also crystally,and i have found no white substances(as others have mentioned about weed that they have seen that is moldy before)again i just wanna make sure that it is fine,the color of the bud is light green,but not quite as bright as before..people have said that mold is a white web like substance,anyone got pics to what it looks like?again just making sure...mine has nothing of the sorts on it..

Icky icky icky icky that shit is getting old tyrone!! SHIEEEEET TYRONE WHY YOU GOT OLD ASS DANK BUDS SITTIN IN YO' CUPBOARD

That shit is growing a beard and applying for a college scholarship you left it too late you didn't raise that boy

SHIEEEEEET TYRONE!

I am being 100% honest, why have you kept it this long? I just don't understand why? I would have smoked the shit out of it all by now. If you think that there is mould then chuck that shit its probably all dried up and old! Dem buds ain't supple and juicy no mores I betcha.

Maybe if it was stored on a cupboard, just open, in non-dry conditions. But stored in a glass jar in a cool dark place, it shouldn't grow mold and if it did you would see it.

Jars need to be opened and circulated at least twice a day. More so when you first cut then

Usually just open it up and blow the air around so it doesn't get mildew

You'll smell mould before you see it... saw a large batch go mouldy recently, friend water-cured the lot for a week. Still has a slight mould scent to it but otherwise it's perfectly smokeable, despite taking a 20% loss on the weight

Maybe if it was stored on a cupboard, just open, in non-dry conditions. But stored in a glass jar in a cool dark place, it shouldn't grow mold and if it did you would see it.

Couldn't the weed have enough moisture coupled with the fact mold likes cool dark places cause mold to form on it? Just my 2 cents could be wrong about this.

Couldn't the weed have enough moisture coupled with the fact mold likes cool dark places cause mold to form on it? Just my 2 cents could be wrong about this.

Then he would have noticed the mold long before now. The most likely culprit would be cobweb mold and that shit grows quickly.