View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Question about meth and mushrooms: desperate for answer asap

reignstar

Greenlighter
i did methamphetamine/speed/crystal for the first time today. i banged it because that's just what i do with everything i can. the first two shots were awesome, killed my pain and gave me a nice rush a feeling.

i just took my last one (which if it wasn't for this id be 100% sure it had half the amount in it than the other two) and I'm tripping. I'm shroom tripping hard. The glowy lights, the 3D popout, the way lights look in the dark, the faint look of red and blue. I'm literally shroom tripping, like if someone just experienced this they would think i ate like 3 grams of mushrooms.

It's a similar body high too. Now I love shrooms, and this is slightly a pleasant surprise, I mean I've been peaking the last hour (it's starting to come down though, well, mostly the body high, the visuals are still coming in strong). But most of me is just freaking out, because I wasn't expecting this and I looked it up and literally didn't find one result on it.

It will mak me feel better to know if this is normal, and why the trips for both meth and shrooms are exactly the same if it is normal like im gonna need some seriou sience to why a pretty much small bump just skipped the beginning of of a shroom trip to a peak. it's been two hours now and i keep stopping typing fixated on my keyboard jeys.

a bump the same as a 3gram gold cap shroom peak for so far two hours, i NEED to know why. knowing will also just make me feel better because im still panicking. there's a difference between the two and that's my heart beating a million miles per minute making my anxiety go crazy.
PS. sorry for the way i wrote this entire thing wining and ranting im just lightly freaking out and my heart is pounding i gope i get an answer soon

You might want to check the erowid reports for speed, there are some on there where people have trippy experiences. As for it being the same as shrooms, well it might have taken you into a similar mental state as you have previously experienced on mushrooms but I can guarantee you the average tripper would not think that meth and shrooms had much in common.

It was literally like every single good shroom trip I've ever had though. the water color looking popout that almost everything does, the colorful glow around light, the popped out patterns that show up on pretty much everything, the blissfulness, sensitivity to touch. I wouldn't be so adament about this if I wasn't 100% sure that there was only one difference between what i just felt for hours and a shroom trip, and that difference is the pounding sped up heartbeat