Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

question about ketamine unusual effects

Captaincooked

Greenlighter
Hi there this is my first post so go easy on me,
Last night I took some ketamine in powder form it was white had bit of the usual taste but its been a few years since I have had any. I have only used k a handful of times this been the first time been powder form not the sort of crystal looking stuff.

Anyway I snorted about a half a point was not feeling much after about 15 minutes and then went on to snort the other half point, I must add I had ice in my system but it was not very strong. At a guess after 30 minutes I could feel it more in the drunk like walking loss of coordination anyway I went home and the effects seemed strange to what I had experienced on previous occasions I had bursts of energy jumping up dancing then sitting down looked in the mirror I looked pretty fkd but in a different way sort of scary looking lol I remember at one stage thinking I feel like a tiger <- that sounds crazy but that's the point this I don't know what it was I have heard there is mxe now could that do that to you? my common sence believed it may have had ketamine in it but had something else in it lasted about 4 hours this feeling of head cloudy couldn't leave the house I looked sort of scary I know no one can know what was in it, and I have never had it but for some reason I imagined that meow meow stuff would feel similar. ketamine is sedating and yeah I felt like I was on steroids at times It was a different feel to anything I have had before. The guy I got it off said something like he was walking along the walls which to me is a sign its k but I cant remember exactly what he said but he said he had some effects the next morning which wouldn't be right.

Anyway I know no one can tell me what drug I had but please keep this post up I just want some possibilities of what mxe does to you? or if it sounds familiar the symptoms I had to anything else just curious I didn't hate it it was trippy and curious to know any possible thing it may have been. Or could somehow having ice in my system the ketamine interacted with it and gave me those bursts of energy? Thanks please don't slam my post just curious and would like and ideas of what I may been experiencing as I am a beginner maybe it was just ketamine fill me in. Thankyou Ryan