• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

question about freebase cocaine

briannalynnnxo

Greenlighter
ok so I?m new to this site just signed up and not sure if this is the right place to ask my question so my apologies.. hopefully someone can help me out. anyway I got some crack tonight & I never smoke but it?s really powdery with a few small rocks in it.. I was wondering if there?s any way I could maybe cook it back into all rock or how I could fix it ?? anyone has any suggestions thanks lol

Cocaine freebase is cocaine freebase and cocaine hydrochloride is cocaine hydrochloride. it shouldnt matter how big the rocks are, theoretically they should smoke alright but i've never done any form of coke so maybe i'm wrong.

Why do you want it to be a rock? Doesn't it smoke better when it's broken up?

Like no one puts a whole bud in a joint then tries to light it.

I've had crack crumble up on me a little bit but never seen it turn powdery as you've described. You would have trouble re-rocking if you have a small amount and end up wasting your product. If you're a newbie and never smoke, I guess you can try it and see how it turns out.

Some of the best crack I've had has been very crumbly. As they say, "the proof of the pudding is in the pipe", or something...

Why do you want it to be a rock? Doesn't it smoke better when it's broken up?
contrary to some belief, if i want a Large hit, it's better to have a big rock vs powder, i've compared breaking a good rock into a good bit* of powder vs a nice rock, and the bigger rock wins overall, HOWEVER the powder wins in ease of smoking, it'll def smoke faster as powder which i'm sure 99% of people would appreciate over having to melt the rock (which may block your smoking device if too big by the way powdered crack wins again here, i have never had a pipe blocked by piles of powder vs a few large rocks) but a rock will win in the long run because less tends to be burnt off by heat so i mean... both are k.