Question about Dianabol

DizzyDee

Greenlighter
Hello, i came across these small pink pills in the shape of a pentagon, with a snake (i think) on one side. I'm pretty sure it is Dianabol. Can anyone confirm this? If so, does anyone know how many mg these are?

Also, are these used to gain weight? Say, if i took one of these everyday for a month would I noticed a significant amount of weight gain? I plan to also drink protein shakes twice daily to help with weight gain and workout somewhat (muscle, not cardio really).

Its not just something you can take and expect to put on 10lbs of keepable muscle. You need to have your diet and traing down pat and have the knowledge about how to gain. Adding "a couple of shakes a day and workout somewhat" doesn't seem like you really know much about bodybuilding. Youd be much better spending some money on a good book to learn how to eat and train right.

If you get serious About this then I would suggest taking atleast 50mg a day. Dbol is quite good to help you out at the gym, the only downfall is the massive water retention, and it smashes your liver.

I've only done 2 courses (on my third now) So I am by no means an expert But I've used Dbol for the start of all 3 courses appx 50mg a day for about 3 weeks.

If you get serious About this then I would suggest taking atleast 50mg a day. Dbol is quite good to help you out at the gym, the only downfall is the massive water retention, and it smashes your liver.

I've only done 2 courses (on my third now) So I am by no means an expert But I've used Dbol for the start of all 3 courses appx 50mg a day for about 3 weeks.

50mg ed is a bit much for a first time user. I best suggest you stick around the 20-30mg mark ed. MAX should be no more than 50mg.

/V

50mg is to much, 30mg is ok. But the only lb's you gain are water. 90% of it. Dianabol is not good alone, you can use it as a kicker in the start of a cycle together with trenbolon, because tren dont fill your body with water.

And dianabol is knowed for is high blood pressure side effect. So you know

They are thai british dispensary i think) dianabol tablets, 5mg each. I would take something like 3 in the morning, 3 in the afternoon (30mg ED, split into two doses to maintain blood levels and reduce side effects) for 3-4 weeks.

You need to know about PCT to recover after your cycle and of course if you aren't eating of lifting right you aren't going to grow, or keep any gains you do happen to make.

That cycle will be ok. I stupidly ran a low dose dianabol alone cycle for 12 weeks before I knew anything about steroids. If you can get testosterone dianabol is better used in a stack for kickstarting cycles or for bridging gaps (and keeping gains) between cycles

I guess I would consider myself somewhat knowledgable on bodybuilding and anabolic steroids and hope to contribute something here. I cycled Dianabol frequently for around three years. Always recieved the same type (British Dragon) in the form of small, pink, square tabs with "BD" imprinted on one side, 10(mg) on the other. Any non-BD, pink, look-alike I would be skeptical about although I couldn't be sure. Google could though. I can really only speak for BD tabs in particular but I couldn't imagine anything being more effective. Massive strength increase, noticeable to dramatic weight gain. I guess it just depends what your looking for. As I recall, my first cycle consisted of a twenty milligram daily dosage. Never took a cycle over 30 mg/day but it never seemed necessary. I would not recommend anyone to begin using anabolic steroids cycling 50/mg of dianabol daily, especially with no prior knowledge or bodybuilding experience. Would like to go more in depth but no time. Glad I could post.

first of all you sounds like a kid, so you have no buisiness taking gear in the first place. Second of all their was no mention of PCT, so unless you plan on getting bitch tits and being shut down for months i suggest you do more research and figure one out before you put any aas in your body.

freaking kids want to get big a t no cost..i was the same way and now i am on TRT...

Like mentioned, they'll be British Thai Dispensary 5mg, that is of course if they're legit.

20-30mg a day is a suitable dosage for a beginner but I think you could do some more reading on training and nutrition.

They are thai british dispensary i think) dianabol tablets, 5mg each. I would take something like 3 in the morning, 3 in the afternoon (30mg ED, split into two doses to maintain blood levels and reduce side effects) for 3-4 weeks.

You need to know about PCT to recover after your cycle and of course if you aren't eating of lifting right you aren't going to grow, or keep any gains you do happen to make.

That cycle will be ok. I stupidly ran a low dose dianabol alone cycle for 12 weeks before I knew anything about steroids. If you can get testosterone dianabol is better used in a stack for kickstarting cycles or for bridging gaps (and keeping gains) between cycles

You should also take PCT while on the Dbol because of its infamously high aromatization ratio, a lot of Dbol itself will end up aromatizing to Estradiol from what Ive read so its best to take PCT when you start your cycle and also for the normally recommended amount of time after as well...personally I wouldn't touch Dbol its 17-methylated so its hell on the hepatic system, it has the high aromatization ratio, and most of the gains are water retention mass (which also strains the cardiovascular system unnecessarily, and for me those are three good reasons not to take it. You can take something else like a Deca and Test stack that would work just as well but would be easier on your body and have less androgenic side-effects.

Dianabol is the piperazines of steroids.

LMAO

You don't take PCT whilst on cycle.

PCT= Post Cycle therapy.

Yes, it's best to have some PCT meds on hand during a cycle such as nolva should any estrogenic sides arise but the dosages which you use for PCT are not suitable. More like 10-20mg a day.

I think people over-play the stress that d-bol plays on the hepatic system. Plenty of water and milk thistle or other liver supports such as Liv-52 should suffice.

You should also take PCT while on the Dbol because of its infamously high aromatization ratio, a lot of Dbol itself will end up aromatizing to Estradiol from what Ive read so its best to take PCT when you start your cycle and also for the normally recommended amount of time after as well...personally I wouldn't touch Dbol its 17-methylated so its hell on the hepatic system, it has the high aromatization ratio, and most of the gains are water retention mass (which also strains the cardiovascular system unnecessarily, and for me those are three good reasons not to take it. You can take something else like a Deca and Test stack that would work just as well but would be easier on your body and have less androgenic side-effects.

Most everything you said here is wrong...Do not do PCT while on cycle or while taking any exogenous hormones. Like mentioned in the post after yours PCT is for after the cycle has been completed and it is not to keep aromatization down it is used to help begin your natural production of testosterone again. On cycle, to control estrogen you should use an Aromatase Inhibitor like Aromasin or Arimidex.

The reasons you gave are also not good reasons necessarily to not take dbol. It stresses the liver, but not to the extent that it is sometimes played up to and there are measures that can be taken to minimize the stress. The liver is the second most resilient organ behind skin and it can and will repair itself if it isn't diseased. Aromatization can be easily controlled and the water retention does not unnecessarily strain the cardiovascular system.

Deca is not any easier on the body than dbol as it actually can present much harsher side effects. Every steroid can present some nasty side effects and it really depends on the person as every steroid can affect each of us in different ways. Please do some more research, because what you have said here shows that you've been reading mostly the wrong information.

You don't take PCT whilst on cycle.

PCT= Post Cycle therapy.

Yes, it's best to have some PCT meds on hand during a cycle such as nolva should any estrogenic sides arise but the dosages which you use for PCT are not suitable. More like 10-20mg a day.

I think people over-play the stress that d-bol plays on the hepatic system. Plenty of water and milk thistle or other liver supports such as Liv-52 should suffice.

milk thistle has been known for quite a while not to be a good choice for liver protection and it seems as of late that Liv-52 is falling in that same category...I've seen bloodwork from several people, including myself, that had elevated liver enzymes while taking Liv-52...my next cycle I'm gonna be using NAC and ALA...seen some studies on those of guys that had elevated enzymes and started using these two supplements and their values decreased dramatically

NAC is the shiznit, and r-ALA is a must-have all the time IMO, being the penultimate antioxidant.

Most everything you said here is wrong...Do not do PCT while on cycle or while taking any exogenous hormones. Like mentioned in the post after yours PCT is for after the cycle has been completed and it is not to keep aromatization down it is used to help begin your natural production of testosterone again. On cycle, to control estrogen you should use an Aromatase Inhibitor like Aromasin or Arimidex.

The reasons you gave are also not good reasons necessarily to not take dbol. It stresses the liver, but not to the extent that it is sometimes played up to and there are measures that can be taken to minimize the stress. The liver is the second most resilient organ behind skin and it can and will repair itself if it isn't diseased. Aromatization can be easily controlled and the water retention does not unnecessarily strain the cardiovascular system.

Deca is not any easier on the body than dbol as it actually can present much harsher side effects. Every steroid can present some nasty side effects and it really depends on the person as every steroid can affect each of us in different ways. Please do some more research, because what you have said here shows that you've been reading mostly the wrong information.

milk thistle has been known for quite a while not to be a good choice for liver protection and it seems as of late that Liv-52 is falling in that same category...I've seen bloodwork from several people, including myself, that had elevated liver enzymes while taking Liv-52...my next cycle I'm gonna be using NAC and ALA...seen some studies on those of guys that had elevated enzymes and started using these two supplements and their values decreased dramatically

Who told you that? The guy that sold it to you? Methandrostenolone doesn't react strongly with the androgen receptor but still exerts its effects through the androgen receptor in vivo. These include dramatic increases in protein synthesis, glycogenolysis, and muscle strength over a short space of time. In high doses (30 mg or more per day), side effects such as gynecomastia, high blood pressure, acne and male pattern baldness may begin to occur. The drug causes severe masculinising effects in women even at low doses. In addition, it is metabolized into methylestradiol by aromatase. This means that without the administration of aromatase inhibitors such as anastrozole or aminoglutethimide, estrogenic effects will appear over time in men. Many users will combat the estrogenic side effects with Nolvadex or Clomid. In addition, as with other 17α-alkylated steroids, the use of methandrostenolone over extended periods of time can result in liver damage without appropriate care.
The 17α-methylation of the steroid does allow it to pass through the liver with only a small portion of it broken down (hence causing the aforementioned damage to the liver) allowing it to be effetcive when taken orally. It also has the effect of decreasing the steroid's affinity for sex hormone binding globulin, a protein that de-activates steroid molecules and prevents them from further reactions with the body. As a result, methandrostenolone is significantly more active than an equivalent quantity of testosterone, resulting in rapid growth of muscle tissue. However, the concomitant elevation in estrogen levels - a result of the aromatization of methandrostenolone - results in significant water retention. This gives the appearance of great gains in mass and strength, which prove to be temporary once the steroid is discontinued and water weight drops. Because of this, it is often used by bodybuilders only at the start of a "steroid cycle", to facilitate rapid strength increases and the appearance of great size, while compounds such as testosterone or nandrolone with long acting esters build up in the body to an appreciable amount capable of supporting anabolic function on their own.

[B said:
This gives the appearance of great gains in mass and strength, which prove to be temporary once the steroid is discontinued and water weight drops. [/B].

That's not true. I know dbol only cycles arent really the norm but plenty of people do dbol cycles and once the cycle has finished have still maintained strength and size. Granted, not as much whilst they were on but still more than when they started.

That's not true. I know dbol only cycles arent really the norm but plenty of people do dbol cycles and once the cycle has finished have still maintained strength and size. Granted, not as much whilst they were on but still more than when they started.

Yes, IN UTTER BEGINNERS that are nowhere close to where they should be to start gear to begin with, some gains will be retained, that is true. But that is like inhaling glue: it's not because it 'works' that it's the right thing to do.